The liberation of PERISH — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The liberation of PERISH

PERISH was taken away from us a few days ago. He's a valluable player, as well a content creator, for the international community at the EU servers. Without PERISH , evenings are dull and we don't have anyone left to blame when we lose SMC.
I've only known PERISH for a few months (I played most of my wvw time on na) but I can assure you he's a good bloke.
Can you please bring him back anet??

Comments

• Was this person banned?

• Context is important here... who is Perish, what is Perish, why is Perish?

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Straegen.2938 said:
    Context is important here... who is Perish, what is Perish, why is Perish?

Also How is PERISH

And I guess the ‘when’ is identified as currently it’s never.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• lel, i thought he was still in prison for bk seat commanding :)

• Timelord.8190Timelord.8190 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 11, 2019

I miss Perish. I followed his journey and progress. He used to be a mesmer with tickle damage and evolved into a commentating frog holding a balloon. He commentated the gvg's on the edge of the mist arena on his stream. He used to get mad at people dying and not taking the game seriously, but in the end, he didn't take the game seriously himself anymore, cause he's a frog holding a balloon which pulled him up into heaven. RIP Perish

My YT- channel: Toxilo

• Luranni.9470Luranni.9470 Member ✭✭✭

*Shirley.

10shirleys.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

what happened?

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

Perhaps he just went to the dark side.

• If he was banned I understand it. I mean if he is half as offensive as he sometimes is on his streams it would be the logical result.

Disciples of the monkey god [Apes]

• The mesmers commander who is on kodash?

• Mesmer/FB and latest I saw him was on the former link to WSR.

Disciples of the monkey god [Apes]

• freePerish

• W H OMEGALUL ?

• Can we please get our beloved Perish back? ^^ (please don't remove my comment Anet)

That's my alt account btw

• Imagine getting permabanned for copypasting an email u got. Imagine Anet banning people for that and not for the immense racism you can sometimes see in wvw. Imagine Anet not removing kamskills comments in other threads while they dont like something. I am leader of the last competetive guild perish has been a part of and if i ever decide to reform, which is not going to happen, cause why would Anet give content to wvw/gvg, but if, i will miss a mesmer.

freeperish

• Acheron.4731Acheron.4731 Member ✭✭✭

I hope he didn't PERISH

A true friend of the crown

• F R E E P E R I S H

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

guess perish quit gw2.

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• F R E E P E R I S H

A ship always need a captain.

F R E E P E R I S H

• tbf i always thought him a really nice dude, shame if he did get banned especially if its permanent, do we know what happen to him should we put up missing posters in wvw?

• wow anet thanks for nerfing the best salt/hr method

• @Deno.9015 said:
    wow anet thanks for nerfing the best salt/hr method

I have never been able to understand why Anet go out of their way to remove and prevent the greatest player created content and entertainment in the game.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Burn.5021 said:

@Deno.9015 said:
    wow anet thanks for nerfing the best salt/hr method

I have never been able to understand why Anet go out of their way to remove and prevent the greatest player created content and entertainment in the game.

For the same reason content is removed from here: someone complains....

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Inoki.6048Inoki.6048 Member ✭✭✭

Think it all comes down to what the contents of the email were. If it was smth not for everyone for, say, legal reasons, or whatever ANet does not allow be publicly known, like other people's personal details, sure, makes sense to ban. If it's not something sensitive, than it's unjust and he should be unbanned, obviously.

Can someone give context?

• @Inoki.6048 said:
    Think it all comes down to what the contents of the email were. If it was smth not for everyone for, say, legal reasons, or whatever ANet does not allow be publicly known, like other people's personal details, sure, makes sense to ban. If it's not something sensitive, than it's unjust and he should be unbanned, obviously.

Can someone give context?

If I'm not mistaken, it was uber scam mail, the contests were like: poor girl was scammed by bad guys, then some FBI agent helped her out and she got a lot of $$ and at the end of the mail it was mentioned that he should go to that agent for help aswell and he would get money and send on xxx mail his personal information. Or something like that.

• THANK GOD HE WAS BANNED!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.