xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Personally I would be more interested in seeing a no class/build restricted tournament.Banning condi mirage makes it less fun imo.Can't tell which is the strongest class/build now if we disallow a build.Unless by default the ban implies that condi mirage is the strongest in 1 vs 1 currently XD

cmirage vs cmirage is one of the most unfun shit on the planet, in the end this tournament is for fun.I dont think having half the players play cmirage vs cmirage would be all that cool to watch lol.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Personally I would be more interested in seeing a no class/build restricted tournament.Banning condi mirage makes it less fun imo.Can't tell which is the strongest class/build now if we disallow a build.Unless by default the ban implies that condi mirage is the strongest in 1 vs 1 currently XD

cmirage vs cmirage is one of the most unfun kitten on the planet, in the end this tournament is for fun.I dont think having half the players play cmirage vs cmirage would be all that cool to watch lol.

That's true haha.Although I still find it a pity that a build is being banned.Would have loved to see how skilled players take down a condi/hybrid mirage with other classes/builds.

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:Any predictions on the winning class/build?Personally I think the winner will be a Soulbeast running high boons.Something similar to this ranger's build perhaps.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/95603/soulbeast-perma-boon-dps-roaming

That build only works in WvW where cleansing sigils cleanse 3 condis on swap.

Running NM + BM SLB in PvP is a death sentence. You have like negative condi clear without WS because ranger shouts were nerfed to commands for some weird reason.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:Any predictions on the winning class/build?Personally I think the winner will be a Soulbeast running high boons.Something similar to this ranger's build perhaps.

Running NM + BM SLB in PvP is a death sentence. You have like negative condi clear without WS because ranger shouts were nerfed to commands for some weird reason.

dunno much about rangers skill trees, but they could switch builds between enemies, you dont need condi clear against power warrior/holo.and while fighting weaver or something else condi related you could switch some things around.Personally I think its gonna be rev or weaver, but for some dumb reason I think its gonna be scrapper, lol.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

dunno much about rangers skill trees, but they could switch builds between enemies, you dont need condi clear against power warrior/holo.and while fighting weaver or something else condi related you could switch some things around.Personally I think its gonna be rev or weaver, but for some dumb reason I think its gonna be scrapper, lol.

Which is perfectly fine until a SPB Breaching Strikes your stab off and you're kinda screwed without the stunbreaks from WS. Holo can also kite your stab out and you lose the matchup because of the lack of stunbreaks.

Also, the only way a boon build like that works is with diviners/seekers amulets. In other words, you're extremely squishy against power damage too.

• 2 weeks later...

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I was recounting the finals series again and realized that every class was represented by the top 1 vs 1 players in the tournament except Necros.I request a buff for Necros.

And I request aoe and teamfight options for mesmers and other duellist class. (And no, one uility on 30 sec cd isn't.)Mean look at wvw blob composition.

@HardRider.2980 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I was recounting the finals series again and realized that every class was represented by the top 1 vs 1 players in the tournament except Necros.I request a buff for Necros.

Just wait for balance :P we won't get buffed but everyone will be nerfed xD

Do you honestly think that necro won't be nerfed?....

Most classes have one build at best for all scenarios while necros can run core, reaper and scourge, I'd rather have working builds for all stages of my class than being one step away from oblivion with a single build with every balance patch

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Just wait for balance :P we won't get buffed but everyone will be nerfed xD

Do you honestly think that necro won't be nerfed?....

5% Buff axe.. it's a classic haha