Mysterious Currency — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Mysterious Currency

Just an observation post, the last currency of the wallet is empty with a work in progress blue icon. I suppose it's a placeholder for the next episode currency?
BTW: Placeholders for 4 planned guild hall decorations are still here in your guild decoration tab. Also I put it there, again thanks and cheers for devs adding decos.

Shiny links, take a look!
->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
->NEW Asurapedia

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I noticed that too, I was expecting it to be hidden during a later patch but I guess either Anet didn't notice or they didn't think it was worth the trouble. As far as I can tell there's no way to find out what it is or what it's for yet, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings"

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭✭

Secretly hoping that's for a strike mission currency. Strikes are nice but after you have the achievement theres not much reason to do it. Yes theres a rare drop, but if you do 20 strikes in a row and everyone gets that rare (even in tripple amount) but yourself, you just know you will never get it....

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

I just noticed it myself.
    Colour me curious.

I wonder if it might be related to the upcoming Visions of the Past content that will be coming next.

• Jimbru.6014Jimbru.6014 Member ✭✭✭✭

Probably just a placeholder for whatever currencies they decide to add in the future.

Good place to mention: there are several things, like baubles, which are presently taking up space in our bank but should probably be in either our wallet or in material storage. Please clean that up, Anet.

• @Jimbru.6014 said:
    Probably just a placeholder for whatever currencies they decide to add in the future.

Good place to mention: there are several things, like baubles, which are presently taking up space in our bank but should probably be in either our wallet or in material storage. Please clean that up, Anet.

1) Material Storage has a finite number of possible slots, they have to budget them fairly strictly.
    2) Baubles specifically can't be a wallet currency or in materials and still work the way they're supposed to within the SAB.

Within those parameters, I wholeheartedly agree though!