Mysterious Currency — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Mysterious Currency

Just an observation post, the last currency of the wallet is empty with a work in progress blue icon. I suppose it's a placeholder for the next episode currency?
BTW: Placeholders for 4 planned guild hall decorations are still here in your guild decoration tab. Also I put it there, again thanks and cheers for devs adding decos.

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
+++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
+++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I noticed that too, I was expecting it to be hidden during a later patch but I guess either Anet didn't notice or they didn't think it was worth the trouble. As far as I can tell there's no way to find out what it is or what it's for yet, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭✭

Secretly hoping that's for a strike mission currency. Strikes are nice but after you have the achievement theres not much reason to do it. Yes theres a rare drop, but if you do 20 strikes in a row and everyone gets that rare (even in tripple amount) but yourself, you just know you will never get it....