The new story is nice

Yoci.2481

@"Ashantara.8731" said:I have not seen much of the "story" yet. All I have seen so far is childish contents and listening to Braham vomitting over the comm. Wow. This is the "prolog" to a dark season? Really? I'm going to skip this one and wait for Episode 1 and hope for the best.

Off watching some GoT instead.

I suggest you keep playing. It'll pay off

As for the OP - I enjoyed this way more than I expected. As a prologue, they set this up nicely and it built perfectly to that ending. Whether I didn't notice it at the beginning or it was lucky coincidence, but the ramping up of the weather halfway through was a nice touch. There were lots of subtleties and ambient dialogue to give a gradual build.

I didn't think I would like a dialogue heavy episode, but this one worked for what they tried to achieve and wiped away some of the memories of ep5/6 of LS4. Much faith is restored in the teams rep from this episode for me.

Could it have used more map content? Yes, but the story side of things was strong

I think this Episode is pretty good. I give it 4\5.I really liked ending..brings memories of GoT episode, when Mormont lead Nightwatch to the north :)Really fond of last location, it's design, shaders\lighting\music, just perfect, but sadly it's too small...can't wait for next episode cause I've been waiting for Jormag storyline since the very launch and I find frosty theme to be much more interesting\beautiful than deserts. At least from art perspective it could've been an amazing Expanshion...still hope that we'll get some Jormy expac, but I fear that he will be killed during LS5...and Aurene will be alive and well ofc :\

@"Weindrasi.3805" said:If you're really impatient enough to refuse to spend the time to PLAY A GAME, why are you here? You want 100% story with no interaction or activities, go watch TV.

I usually play WvW but I like to do the story missions for the story. I don't enjoy repetetive PvE encounters of "farming" or "grinding" at all. I don't want them to remove that. Keep all of it, but don't force it on me.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:I have not seen much of the "story" yet. All I have seen so far is childish contents and listening to Braham vomitting over the comm. Wow. This is the "prolog" to a dark season? Really? I'm going to skip this one and wait for Episode 1 and hope for the best.

Off watching some GoT instead.Keep playing. After you get that bar filled up, things start snowballing.