What makes a WvW vet?

Bigpapasmurf.5623

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:Anyone who knows how to spawn the champion spider in the alpine borderlands.

Even the developers don't know how this thing spawns. It's pretty much a kitten enigma covered in spaghetti code.

iirc it had something to do with the skritt

It's actually about having to interact with the small "spider eggs" in the NW corner of Alpine (outside of the camp gate to the right). You just crush them and eventually it spawns. There's no event notification for it so I assume it was dummied out (or attempted to be).

But this is kind of getting off topic anyway. Guess people will just have to discover it themselves.

@YTKafka.4681 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:Anyone who knows how to spawn the champion spider in the alpine borderlands.

Even the developers don't know how this thing spawns. It's pretty much a kitten enigma covered in spaghetti code.

iirc it had something to do with the skritt

It's actually about having to interact with the small "spider eggs" in the NW corner of Alpine (outside of the camp gate to the right). You just crush them and eventually it spawns. There's no event notification for it so I assume it was dummied out (or attempted to be).

But this is kind of getting off topic anyway. Guess people will just have to discover it themselves.

Yeah I squish them and leave the area and come back 5 min later.