IF I SHARE THE LAST VIABLE CHRONO BUILD WILL ANET NERF IT?

SeikeNz.3526

only if by viable you mean it does something that has near 0 counter then of course it will be nerfed. Viable is a flexible word from person to person.

If its viable but not doing anything like winning 90% of things it goes up against, tanking 3+ people on a point solo for 3 mins or longer, or one shots someone in .4 seeconds or something nuts etc its fine. But if it does anything similar to what i just listed if you share it and it becomes popular expect it to be nerfed.

The days of having minimal counter-play is being phased out with each balance patch going forward seems like.

@ZDragon.3046 said:only if by viable you mean it does something that has near 0 counter then of course it will be nerfed. Viable is a flexible word from person to person.

If its viable but not doing anything like winning 90% of things it goes up against, tanking 3+ people on a point solo for 3 mins or longer, or one shots someone in .4 seeconds or something nuts etc its fine. But if it does anything similar to what i just listed if you share it and it becomes popular expect it to be nerfed.

The days of having minimal counter-play is being phased out with each balance patch going forward seems like.

well it's balanced on 1v1 can kill alot of builds, but it's very broken on team fights and can change the whole team fight, sometimes can 2v1 and kill one but will die to the other one

@SeikeNz.3526 said:

@ZDragon.3046 said:only if by viable you mean it does something that has near 0 counter then of course it will be nerfed. Viable is a flexible word from person to person.

well it's balanced on 1v1 can kill alot of builds, but it's very broken on team fights and can change the whole team fight, sometimes can 2v1 and kill one but will die to the other one

changing the course of a team fight does not always mean its broken i mean necro is known for being able to do that but that by far does not make the class broken people just focus it first and it dies.Being able to 2v1 and kill 1 does not make it broken either especially if you still die in the end or have to retreat after.

Sounds like you just founds something that works for you or that people have been purposely putting chrono down lower than what it really is but no one is willing to come out and say that. To some people viable things only exsist while they are broken (has near 0 counter play, wins 95% of matchups, can tank 3 or more people for 5 mins on a point, insanely high and fast condi splatter while evading etc.

That said if you want to keep it a secret then keep it a secret ;) its safer that way.

@bluri.2653 said:I can assure you this build u have is b a d

-Famous last words-Pistol Whip Thief 2019

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I wouldnt cuz if people start using it and it has even a 30% success rate in fights the few that died to it will spam the forums stating its OP'ness which will cause a bandwagon of a tin more nerf cry post for it.This is gw2 forumsThis is the way.

tbhWe're really out here trying to get pistol whip and terrormancer nerfed before FB