Two questions about Fireworks festival achievments.. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Two questions about Fireworks festival achievments..

First, is there an easy way to set off 300 fireworks?
Second, is it truly infinite? It seems, as long as you are willing to make countless clicks, and buy countless fireworks, the sky is the limit for achievement points.
What's the truth here?

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can get 25 ap max but can repeat it for 0 ap after that infinately yes.
    About the first question I dont know

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24, 2020

I just did 'double-click' '1' 'double-click' '1', or depending on the type of firework, 'double-click' '1-1', etc. (Two hands.)

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

There’s no short way but the above method is what I use. Just get a stack in your inventory and either do all at once or a bit a day

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• maddoctor.2738maddoctor.2738 Member ✭✭✭✭

Also, remember that it's a lifetime achievement so you can finish it next year, or the next one. There is no "rush" for this one if you want the AP.

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24, 2020

Right click and use all. Easy peasy!

Same as eating candy canes for the sweet tooth achievement... oh hang on...

Thief OP? Better nerf Scourge ... again.
    Hashtag BlameMcLain

• Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Svarty.8019 said:
    Right click and use all. Easy peasy!

Doesn't work. The achievement ticks not on using the firework item, but on using the skill the item gives you. If you don't use the skill, you just waste a firework.

The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.

• Hashberry.4510Hashberry.4510 Member ✭✭✭✭

The ol wrassle with the UI cheevo =) .