WvW montage channels that deserve your views

Shroud.2307

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:I love how this undercover shill thread became the I killed obs thread. Warms my heart , shame that I don't play much. But I still do read these forums for a touch of nostalgia while at work.

But hey , any of you internet tough guys are welcome to hit me up for some clean friendly duels , I'm all for it. Bring your video recorder , bring a friend. The more the merrier! Good individual fights are almost non existent these days when I do decide to log in.

I won't even shame you on here after I win.

If fastcar had a brother...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Justine.6351 said:

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:I love how this undercover shill thread became the I killed obs thread. Warms my heart , shame that I don't play much. But I still do read these forums for a touch of nostalgia while at work.

But hey , any of you internet tough guys are welcome to hit me up for some clean friendly duels , I'm all for it. Bring your video recorder , bring a friend. The more the merrier! Good individual fights are almost non existent these days when I do decide to log in.

When I hear that name, I’ll I can think of is Tracey Chapman..

I know.., I am not right in the head...

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Thank GOD I am not alone. “You got a fastcar, is it fast enough for you to fly away, you gotta a make a decision leave tonight or either die this way.”

Wait. I may be onto something.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

She was popular in the 90'sYou just confused half the forum, grandpa

TBH... you came in SUPER negative toward everyone and everything.. Is it really that surprising? After all negativity breeds negativity... Try a softer touch - stay positive and relax yo, can't still be bent out of shape over a comment made like 2 years ago.

The thread is meant to share content creators - which anyone bringing eyes to the game is obviously good for the game and community... So lets celebrate those who put the effort and want their work to seen and enjoyed, instead of trying to tear people down.

-Xan

@Sam.8193 said:

TBH... you came in SUPER negative toward everyone and everything.. Is it really that surprising? After all negativity breeds negativity... Try a softer touch - stay positive and relax yo, can't still be bent out of shape over a comment made like 2 years ago.

The thread is meant to share content creators - which anyone bringing eyes to the game is obviously good for the game and community... So lets celebrate those who put the effort and want their work to seen and enjoyed, instead of trying to tear people down.

-Xan

See if this wasn't such an obvious shill thread I would have never bothered. But I knew there was some fun to be had if I just dropped a few crumbs.

On top of that , 99% of them streamers and videos are trash. Boring cherry picked clicker food.

I dropped a few real comments and look how all the rats came out of the woodwork lol.

I almost want to log in send some msgs and find some fun.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

@Sam.8193 said:

-Xan

See if this wasn't such an obvious shill thread I would have never bothered. But I knew there was some fun to be had if I just dropped a few crumbs.

On top of that , 99% of them streamers and videos are trash. Boring cherry picked clicker food.

I dropped a few real comments and look how all the rats came out of the woodwork lol.

You have an amazingly durable shovel for that hole you are digging.

@LetoII.3782 said:

Oh I hear you. And technically I could be.., my oldest is older than a large segment of this populace..

@Justine.6351 said:

@Sam.8193 said:

-Xan

See unlike you , I would gladly take up any challenges that may arise. While you continue to talk a good game.

As for a hole ? Msg me in game and we can discuss these holes you speak of.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

@Sam.8193 said:

-Xan

See unlike you , I would gladly take up any challenges that may arise. While you continue to talk a good game.

I have a hard time reading people like you because I can never tell the difference between when someone is trolling or when they're actually wrong in the head. There are lots of people that get their kicks by frustrating, upsetting or hurting others and I suppose that's an illness in and of itself, while others don't seem to be aware they're doing it. You could be either or, since any time I've spoken to you in game you haven't been so toxic, but leads me to believe the former?

Go ahead and keep baiting. Looks to me like you're going to need to since a lot of people already know you're a waste of time.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Oh I hear you. And technically I could be.., my oldest is older than a large segment of this populace..

I enjoy reminding my wife the boys are older than she was.. Could've started months ago already. xD

ON TOPIC: Isn't the game better with a healthy rivalry? We have no good reason to kill each other, but pvp tends to suck when the red team is littered with friendlies. I remember a time when that's all forums were for.

@LetoII.3782 said:

I enjoy reminding my wife the boys are older than she was.. Could've started months ago already. xD

ON TOPIC: Isn't the game better with a healthy rivalry? We have no good reason to kill each other, but pvp tends to suck when the red team is littered with friendlies. I remember a time when that's all forums were for.

Yes

@LetoII.3782 said:

You are correct healthy rivalry is good. But the bad thing is that when folks bait each other on the forums mods step in and call it a matchup thread and lock it. Then it sinks to the abyss. Personally I like watching videos of other players, so linking streams is enjoyable and can be a learning experience. Learning what to do what not to do, definitely on what players will kill you and who to avoid or engage for a learning experience.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@Sam.8193 said:

-Xan

I have a hard time reading people like you because I can never tell the difference between when someone is trolling or when they're actually wrong in the head. There are lots of people that get their kicks by frustrating, upsetting or hurting others and I suppose that's an illness in and of itself, while others don't seem to be aware they're doing it. You could be either or, since any time I've spoken to you in game you haven't been so toxic, but leads me to believe the former?

Go ahead and keep baiting. Looks to me like you're going to need to since a lot of people already know you're a waste of time.

Oh honey , gaming in general is built around the idea of wasting time.

I've got some to share. your list seems like its mostly roaming but maybe peeps would be interested in some small team action as well?

faces ayumisome guard pov, some multiclassfigrinthe fig, he who pokes the zerg with firevallunteef stuffyaspirestaff ele boom, weav s/d roamsalgeyrdiscontinued engi s/d actionazzamulticlasserioldiscontinued multiclassdoctor wrenchdiscontinued engi shenanigansexymore multiclassinsightone with the staff and the monkeynoir mitzvadiscontinued fresh air burstscion kaithis guy is just funnysilencediscontinued multiclassspecial snowflakediscontinued multiclassthe escapistdiscontinued one shot guardyishis gamingdiscontinued teefvansthe one and only

dang didn't know I had that many.