Now with 3 releases, what is your opinion of the content delievery in the new "Saga" era?

oldkat.1075

@Gehenna.3625 said:I have a hard time believing they're fully focusing on GW2 if this is what they bring with Sagas. Arguably the content is a bit more than LS chapters but not to the point where it can replace expansions and not enough to tie people over from one Saga to the next.

On top of that the content has been very hit and miss and indeed a lot of it is the same stuff just dressed up differently (so rehashing is a thing). I'm still trying to motivate myself to play but it's tough cause I'm done with the Bjora Marches as far as stuff I wanted to do there and well the rest of the game is still what it has been for quite some time now.

So they must have their focus elsewhere. If Sagas are what we get when they're fully focused on the game as a studio, there's something very wrong.

Agreed. Either they are keeping quiet on the major content they're working on (unlikely) or they simply don't have the resources to produce anything more than sagas at this point.

The grace period is over, ANet. It's time to show us something worth sticking around for in lieu of the expansion we were hoping for.

I loved Grothmar Valley. Loved it. Fun with a capital F. Happily grinded out the WvW track and the PvE masteries. The map was Beautiful. The events were fresh.I'm just not buying Braham is suddenly 'A norm of prophecy' . I'm trying to stick with it, nor overly looking forward to HAVE to do strike missions to get the new area masteries and i'm sick of my last Trail of Koda not spawning. > @Tyncale.1629 said:

Unless this Saga comes at some point with a game changing feature like full Housing, new Race or entirely new continent, I will never consider it Expansion level. We have had GREAT LW episodes in between expansions, and unless one of the above gets implemented in this LW episode, it will never be more to me then another (great?) LW episode.

Tweaks and small enhancements like the Builds do not an expansion make. So if this is going to be it, unhappy about the content level.

This. I am not feeling 'Expansion level content' at all.