Share Your Screenshots

I have a small image dump. Some images are from Vistas, one I think is quite cool because I used the Vista while a load of players were rushing into an event, and others are of Chimie with his adorable raptor mount, whom I've affectionately named Gear.

Hopefully I'll have some slightly more interesting Photos to share next time round.

dCKs17g.jpgPCBnis9.jpg1ITM7av.jpgShGegzC.jpglsnyDEH.jpg8lgRYpB.jpg5NUIHFA.jpg

Oh nice, somewhere to share my landscape shots :P

OUYhUU6.jpg0VOpuSW.jpgRC76dgp.jpgWhbCfJy.jpgrNeghQX.jpgxoAUImQ.jpgf7Y6d2C.jpgpTiwGlb.jpgz9IIGDU.jpg

And a couple of slightly different ones.

Kinda liked the visuals of these energy orbs.ZiVZK2M.jpgUp close and personal thanks to the power of mounts.lCWTOzc.jpgAnd who would've thought the pose bug could make a good action shot, lol.aY9BwsF.jpg

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:All these pretty screenshots... I want a better computer. :cry:I know that feel. I take all these screecaps with single digit fps, lol.

@DietPepsi.4371 said:Got some screenies in and around The Black Citadel.That second last pic tripped me out as I posted my comment.

Good to see I'm not the only one to get some shots from outside the citadel.

Here's some screenshots I've always been proud of taking:

Thrones of Fire and IcezcqPRm3.jpg

Had a glider bug in early hot, before glider skins galore. Had fun doing emotes:MEzwzQy.jpg

Damn your Eyes!ejAkpjd.jpg

Other images I like, but aren't "good enough" imho:Moto's too cruel to sylvari.[Nanananana BATCHARR]()Hail Mordremoth! Alternate where I got Mordy facing, but eye glow wasn't so pronounced - I want to go back and get both a good eye effect shot and Mordy facing the camera without the two allies in the shot.

• 2 weeks later...