Protect the Newly hatched beetle Larvae

This event still seems to be bugged. It just wont progress. I've been there with just myself and at times with over 10 people. I've counted the larvae and we've wen't long periods without losing one. I noticed that there was a thread on this in the past, but wanted to say it's still not working properly.

• 6 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but this is still bugging out more often than not (one time of the 5 or so I've tried to do it, it didn't bug, but I was in a map that shut down because there weren't enough people). I've managed to get it to work once by convincing everyone to let the beetles die and it resetting, but every other time it's just stayed stuck for the duration of the event. It's frustrating because I've been trying to get the skelk regurgitant MP that only happens once the Nuhoch line completes (but before Chak Gerent).

The fact that the only time it's not bugged out was when I was alone, and that resetting the count fixed it (the one time I've gotten people to do that and there were enough chak to actually kill all the beetles off), does seem to lend credence to it being a scaling issue as suggested above, however.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah I remember doing this in 2019 or so. Had to do several attempts until the event didn't bug out.

Letting the larvae die didn't work for me. I completed the event by finding a nice fresh map during chak gerent meta and then being there as soon as the event starts. Once the event is bugged, it's bugged for good. You can only let the map instance die and try to find another. Hope this helps in getting the achievenemt. Good luck!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...