xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

@Megametzler.5729 said:I do think condi mirage should have access to vigor outside of chaos, yes.Its like saying : elementalist dont need any healing skills and shouldnt heal himself even water and the only source of his healing should be 6th skill , he alrdy spamming too much evades.Before saying something like this try to think how a class that dont have passive autoprocs/strong consistent heals and rely on evade to do damage should actually exist?At this point all you doing is offtopic and you two will never see an agreement so feel free to continue in private messages?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Odik.4587 said:

@"Megametzler.5729" said:I do think condi mirage should have access to vigor outside of chaos, yes.Its like saying : elementalist dont need any healing skills and shouldnt heal himself even water and the only source of his healing should be 6th skill , he alrdy spamming too much evades.Before saying something like this try to think how a class that dont have passive autoprocs/strong consistent heals and rely on evade to do damage should actually exist?At this point all you doing is offtopic and you two will never see an agreement so feel free to continue in private messages?

There was no "not" in my sentence?^^

Otherwise I don't know what you are complaining about... while slightly disagreeing about the importance of dodges between classes, we all think there should be alternatives to chaos and instead of reducing the amount of (class-mechanic-wise important) dodges of mirage. Like having to choose between "dodge while stunned" or "better ambush attacks".

But all this does not take a new portal into account. If this would come, mirage would (and should) not see buffs, because of portal being incredibly powerful. Work-arounds like Quadox mentioned could work, but would require more changes from Anets side. It would be nice though, because then again mesmer would have to make choices.

@"BadMed.3846" said:No. We really don't need that portal mess again. Let's nerf Mirage first and then bother with anything else. Portal though is fine now.

I like your "Portal is fine now" comment. Maybe come back and explain why no one, including top mesmer players who have previously won MATs in coordinating teams, are running the skill at all anymore if its still so good. I guess you must be 500 IQ higher than the highest IQ mesmers who have ever played and if you picked up the class now you'd be better than the best mesmer players ever were with the best portal plays ever seen since you're so convinced it'd be top tier in your savy hands.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"BadMed.3846" said:No. We really don't need that portal mess again. Let's nerf Mirage first and then bother with anything else. Portal though is fine now.

I like your "Portal is fine now" comment. Maybe come back and explain why no one, including top mesmer players who have previously won MATs in coordinating teams, are running the skill at all anymore if its still so good. I guess you must be 500 IQ higher than the highest IQ mesmers who have ever played and if you picked up the class now you'd be better than the best mesmer players ever were with the best portal plays ever seen since you're so convinced it'd be top tier in your savy hands.

Oh, it's rather simple. This insanely overpowered and broken class has many options for utilities. They just don't bother with portal. I understand that you must be struggling with the class and want to be given a chance to prove your worth with a portal. How about you just button mash and it might do wonders?

@BadMed.3846 said:

@BadMed.3846 said:No. We really don't need that portal mess again. Let's nerf Mirage first and then bother with anything else. Portal though is fine now.

Oh, it's rather simple. This insanely overpowered and broken class has many options for utilities. They just don't bother with portal. I understand that you must be struggling with the class and want to be given a chance to prove your worth with a portal. How about you just button mash and it might do wonders?

I've personally dunked on you while you were on Boonbeast back when Boonbeast had absolutely 0 excuse for losing any 1v1. I was goofing around on Core Guard at the time. Then I watched as you sandbagged my team the following two games when I was unlucky enough to have you on my team. Tell me some more about struggling.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@BadMed.3846 said:No. We really don't need that portal mess again. Let's nerf Mirage first and then bother with anything else. Portal though is fine now.

I've personally dunked on you while you were on Boonbeast back when Boonbeast had absolutely 0 excuse for losing any 1v1. I was goofing around on Core Guard at the time. Then I watched as you sandbagged my team the following two games when I was unlucky enough to have you on my team. Tell me some more about struggling.

I like your stories. Keep them coming. Even if they were remotely true, I appreciate your passion and admiration.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

You're wasting your breath (or your fingers rather). This one only argues in bad faith.

• 7 months later...

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Flandre.2870 said:bumpRemoving/sharing key features of one class is not balance.

Haven't you been paying attention? They did bring portal back.

And gave it to thieve's. Who don't even appreciate it.

The only time I have found thief portal useful is hiding in a keep in wvw as a de and then portal 5 people in, preferably a mesmer.