Next 3 elite specs?

lakka.8642

There are some leaks on youtube. I do not know if they are true, but according to them, the next elite spec weapons should be this (from what I remember):

Thief - Scepter  (god I hope that is not true)

Ranger - Hammer

Edit: Now that I think of it. Scepter might not be such a bad idea. I made this idea of how it could work in my head. And what if thief turns into a mesmer. Using scepter to create shadow clones and shadow barriers, that would make thief strong support in PvE and a Brawler / bunker for holding points in PvP. That would actually be pretty awesome.

I am thinking maybe if you use this elite spec ("Oni" would be a good name for it i think), then it changes how stealth effect works, and instead of going in stealth, you would gain a barrier and/or refil some endurance. And as a weapon combo my guess would be Scepter /pistol for control. Sounds about right for PvP.......... kitten I am actually getting kinda excited. 😀

Edit2: Why is Dam (with N at the end) replaced by kitten? I am not native english speaker, but I was under the impression, that it is not an explicit word. 🤔

Edited by Chrysaliss.8720

1 minute ago, Chrysaliss.8720 said:

There are some leaks on youtube. I do not know if they are true, but according to them, the next elite spec weapons should be this (from what I remember):

Thief - Scepter  (god I hope that is not true)

Ranger - Hammer

Thief Scepter, Ranger Hammer, Ele Hammer, Rev Greatsword and Warrior got..pistol? I think.

Kinda waiting to see if they are accurate.

I mean, it is a huuuuge disappointment that, thus far, Ele can’t properly wield Mjolnir, so that would be pleasing aesthetically

Only two I really play already though out of the unrevealed are Rev (which is my main) and ranger, so they’re the ones I am most interested in. For the longest time I was hoping rev would get a proper ritualist spec, with focus as the weapon and Razah or Togo as the legend, but as time goes on I see that less and less as a possibility- it just seems to overlap too much with Renegade

1 hour ago, Flapjackson.1596 said:

Looking at the icons incoming, Thief, Ele, and War are safe guesses. This assumes they reordered the icons to be in release order now. 

It’s not release order… all they did was swap the Necromancer’s icon with the one we believe to be the ranger icon… otherwise it is all still in the exact same order it was in before.

1 hour ago, Chrysaliss.8720 said:

Well acording to the icons on the website. My guess would be Thief, Ele and Revenant.

29 minutes ago, Lurker.3609 said:

Not sure where in these three icons is a safe guess warrior.

You are both correct, I got ahead of myself there. The eye icon is most likely Rev. I was thinking of the bullet.