Condi Alacrigade builds?

Innocent.3861

Condi RR is 50% alacrity uptime with full vipers , you lose ~10% DPS vs full cDPS condi renegade (~37K vs ~40-41K).

It is doubtful there is another condi ren build worth using that can provide 100% alacrity because you need 78% boon duration. The power alac uses diviner's which has boon duration as a main stat, there isn't such a thing for condi.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Nash.2681 said:

Except the thread starter is correct, there's a celestial build for solo alac (not RR)
https://snowcrows.com/builds/revenant/renegade/condition-alacrity-renegade

The celestial build isn't quite wanted , the only place you would run that is likely Matthias if you can't get alacrity mirage or 2nd condi RR because you do no power damage while the dome is up and people don't stack mirages there unlike Soulless Horror /Twin Largos (due to lower confusion ticks on Matthias).

Everywhere else there's not that much reason to go for a 28K / 30K with allies cele alac ren over a ~28K alac ren with higher burst (especially due to the toughness) which is why you normally see Condi RR which currently has DPS on par with full DPS condi builds. The build was first brought to my attention when power alac ren used to be ~22-24K.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Confused 1

In fractals with potion conversion to precision and concentration you could build something by mixing sets may be.
If I remember you have 15% BD with 150 AR, plus the singularity mistlock ... you don't necessarily need a lot of BD to complete and loop alacrity.

But somes will say power is still prevalent, which is right with really top players for speedrun, but with the new exposed debuff and the fact we see less and less warrior for scourges and FB with double wrath signet ...

It deserves to be tested.

Edited by Zhaid Zhem.6508
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Well if you PUG a lot people expect alac to break every CC bar solo. That's extremely difficult to do without staff.

Renegade utility 3, shortbow 4 and 5 will sort out that breakbar for all those team mates who have never seen one before.

Edited by nosleepdemon.1368
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Renegade utility 3, shortbow 3 and 5 will sort out that breakbar for all those team mates who have never seen one before.

Staff 5 / Surge of the Mists does far more CC damage (up to 9 hits of 150 breakbar) than darkrazor which is 600 defiance bar damage.
Shortbow 3 is not hard CC at all not even soft CC (it's torment), shortbow 5 is 200 defiance damage, shortbow 4 is 50/s from slow.

edit: that still doesn't change the fact that the damage is roughly the same as power alac and the burst is far lower.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Staff 5 / Surge of the Mists does far more CC damage (up to 9 hits of 150 breakbar) than darkrazor which is 600 defiance bar damage.
Shortbow 3 is not hard CC at all not even soft CC (it's torment), shortbow 5 is 200 defiance damage, shortbow 4 is 50/s from slow.

edit: that still doesn't change the fact that the damage is roughly the same as power alac and the burst is far lower.

Yeah sorry meant SB 4, fixed it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Renegade utility 3, shortbow 4 and 5 will sort out that breakbar for all those team mates who have never seen one before.

You sacrifice so much for cc on a build that barely pulls ahead of diviner while still not providing the same utility.

Celestial renegade in raids is just difficult to justify. On bosses where it can be good, you'd be better off taking a second renegade and have both play RR and on bosses where it's not, diviner is just better.

Celestial is just super niche and I only play it on bosses where the utility of diviner isn't needed and where I don't have a second renegade. It can be good on things like cairn or Sabetha for example.

• Confused 1

I  have seen the "celestial" renegade on SC.

In fractals with the +15% BD from potions/masteries you don't need the leadership runes and the concentration infusions; you could play with runes of the traveler and condi infusions, or runes of Whatever (tempest or elemantalist or renegade etc) + sigil of concentration(+10% BD).

7 hours ago, Icetea.3204 said:

You sacrifice so much for cc on a build that barely pulls ahead of diviner while still not providing the same utility.

Celestial renegade in raids is just difficult to justify. On bosses where it can be good, you'd be better off taking a second renegade and have both play RR and on bosses where it's not, diviner is just better.

Celestial is just super niche and I only play it on bosses where the utility of diviner isn't needed and where I don't have a second renegade. It can be good on things like cairn or Sabetha for example.

That's fine, I don't raid with celestial. All I implied was that shortbow / Kalla can throw down some decent breakbar damage. I use celestial stats because it can function in WvW, open world and fractals all at once.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Icetea.3204 said:

https://dps.report/QPrh-20210909-192845_arkk

https://dps.report/vx6k-20210909-193743_siax

https://dps.report/Hv06-20210909-194128_enso

"barely pulls ahead"

fractals exist.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, RabbitUp.8294 said:

What build are you using there?

Cele armor, weapons, back and amulet. Viper rings and accessories. leadership runes. torment, doom + earth, geo sigils with 222 ar.

Requires another cele piece if you have lower ar. Going higher bd would be safer for boon uptimes but i dont have legendary trinkets yet so i personally cant swap easily. Ideal would be 85% bd. That build achieves 78%. Could also use egg benedict for reaching that.

Technically 78% bd are enough but you have to perfectly time orders then. 85% is just safer most of the time.

Edited by Nephalem.8921
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Nephalem.8921 said:

Its nice that fractals exist, but never did I say anything about celestial renegade in raids, nor do I care about fractals. I know that it's good in fractals cause that's basically what that build was made for anyway.

On 9/12/2021 at 10:05 AM, Icetea.3204 said:

Its nice that fractals exist, but never did I say anything about celestial renegade in raids.

On 9/11/2021 at 5:43 AM, Icetea.3204 said:

Celestial renegade in raids is just difficult to justify.

Are you sure?

• Like 2