DirectX 11 Graphics Issues

The login screen is locked to 16:9 aspect ratio.  I play on my ultrawide monitor and so when I go to character screen the heads of my characters are lopped off because the screen is stretched wider. Its almost as if the login screen was design for 4:3 aspect ratio. Its really annoying.    Also I have 18 characters now, Can you please fix character selection for people like me that like to spend money buying character slots?  Id gladly pay for another 20 characters, but I cant even find them.  Its been 11 years, can we have this fixed/ thank you for the login screens, but I would like to enjoy them.      While I am here, can you please add in the ability to farm more achievement points from dailies?  At 10 per day, Ill never earn the 15,000 total. Why so greedy with this, its my choice to farm the achievements. The AP system still upsets me as there are many points that can never be earned again. If its a money issue, Id like pay for them. If the maximin number of achievement points is 100,000, all players should be able to earn the 100,000.  Historical achievements and unearnable should be 0 AP.   I was excited for SOTO became I thought they would finally fix Achievements but  that  didnt happen. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 11:36 PM, Fifth.8169 said:

The login screen is locked to 16:9 aspect ratio.  I play on my ultrawide monitor and so when I go to character screen the heads of my characters are lopped off because the screen is stretched wider. Its almost as if the login screen was design for 4:3 aspect ratio. Its really annoying.    Also I have 18 characters now, Can you please fix character selection for people like me that like to spend money buying character slots?  Id gladly pay for another 20 characters, but I cant even find them.  Its been 11 years, can we have this fixed/ thank you for the login screens, but I would like to enjoy them.      While I am here, can you please add in the ability to farm more achievement points from dailies?  At 10 per day, Ill never earn the 15,000 total. Why so greedy with this, its my choice to farm the achievements. The AP system still upsets me as there are many points that can never be earned again. If its a money issue, Id like pay for them. If the maximin number of achievement points is 100,000, all players should be able to earn the 100,000.  Historical achievements and unearnable should be 0 AP.   I was excited for SOTO became I thought they would finally fix Achievements but  that  didnt happen. 

Exactly, this is one thing that bothers me aswell on my ultrawide monitor, although I'm a new player, I've noticed that I can't see the feet of my characters when creating them :D

Would like to see an update for this, just adding some fillers to the sides of the screen. 
As for the character search, maybe a filter/ search bar on character selection might be a good change (I don't have that many characters at the moment but I can see this becoming my problem aswell one day).

• 4 weeks later...

this popped up yesterday and so far cant get rid of it and it only shows up in this game

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342493047256514570/1208948094373339167/IMG_20240218_172302203.jpg?ex=65e523a6&is=65d2aea6&hm=9dec460b7f22ca772c847b96eec9272cfd81b8b13f197d5c4940cbd61e6d5751&

On 2/19/2024 at 7:27 PM, Micros.5428 said:

this popped up yesterday and so far cant get rid of it and it only shows up in this game

It's the Nvidia Reflex indicator. Not related to the game. You can disable it somewhere within Geforce Experience, but it's very buggy. Uninstall Geforce Experience if you cant get rid of it.

See here:

Edited by ZenDrake.8316
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...