60+ queue on EBG, yet outnumbered and barely 20 people on map...

can only say, my queues on EBG reset @ alliance beta (fail) have been also 80+ but i got in to EBG.

there were three blobsized (45ish or bigger) groups around, but it was random players from all servers.... so not really playable, pure chaos. farmed some bags, then logged off - if u want a huge cloud zerging, can get that on every server every day nearly.

after i left the map to relog into another character however, the queues turned into endless. so yeah, idk. maybe some maps been bugged, but it was a lot of different issue that very day.

3 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

can only say, my queues on EBG reset @ alliance beta (fail) have been also 80+ but i got in to EBG.

there were three blobsized (45ish or bigger) groups around, but it was random players from all servers.... so not really playable, pure chaos. farmed some bags, then logged off - if u want a huge cloud zerging, can get that on every server every day nearly.

after i left the map to relog into another character however, the queues turned into endless. so yeah, idk. maybe some maps been bugged, but it was a lot of different issue that very day.

Even taking it into account, dont you... uh... describe EB literally every reset? Guilds dont even raid on EB. Its just random blobs 90% of the time.

Since we had no alliances and broken WvW guild assignments, the idea that someone would bother with discord lead wasnt exactly expected. Even on relink it takes a week or two to "get up to speed" sort of speak between two worlds. 

@Dawdler.8521 nah we had discord leads for three maps planned on that reset lmfao. EBG, GBL and RBL for some reason.

and, eh, u obviously could not know that the beta wasn't working at all, before reset happened, right?

@Overworld.9613 empty maps are amongst the most boring stuff in next to blobsized clouds, so sorry, i'll pass there.

afaik we have a ton of non EU timezoners filling our nights anyways. i'd guess australia would be in our mornings/ late nights awake. there's several servers that have blobs (~45+) on pretty crazy times. CEST timezone 2am till up to 7am and then starting with 9am-10am again yet for some hours on some servers. still, they dont have a ton of content here either, as most enemies will sleep there.