Mad King's Clock Tower animation and collision issues.

I am still having trouble with the first set of appearing platforms, they stop moving halfway through and the jump into intended position, but it makes jump timing of 240 ping really difficult. I haven't made it to any other appearing platforms yet but it's frustrating.

UPDATE:
I have worked out the timing and I can also confirm that the other event based platforms are all a little weird. They basically spawn in halfway to a point where you still can't jump on it and then snap into the intended position, meaning you can't pre-jump by just a bit, which makes lag a little harder because the floor raises very quickly when you are already behind waiting for platforms for lag.

The first one is the biggest problem and the final clock shatter are a little rough to judge, the other platforms generally spawn just a little before you get there to jump.

Edited by hellsqueen.3045
More information.

I made a video of the differences and the glitchy animations. The dx9 seems to have settled down with todays update, and I was at least able to make the window in both, but the dx11 animations are still very off. specifically notice the tower explosion animation at the start and after the long fall.

dx9:

dx11:

Edited by gotyaoi.5246