Targeting Dragons in Victory or Death.

Neon.7159

I just found out something that many might have missed because I have seen this topic a lot on forums and youtube. When you fight the dragons on the airship. Turn off action mode and right-click on them with your mouse. THEN you get them target locked, and the cannon will shoot at them.

I hope this helps people who were as frustrated as me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tukaram.8256 said:

That is good news. I absolutely hate whatever that is that they call 'action mode'.  Horrid system. I avoid it like the plague that it is.😎

I use it, but only out of combat, usually for jumping puzzles and other areas where I need to look around a lot while moving, because it saves having to hold the right mouse button down and so stops me getting a sore hand. It also means I can't acidentally let go of the button at a crucial moment and mess up what I'm doing.

But for people who do use action camera this is good advice. It's often easier to pick a target when you can click on them. Although I'm not sure you actually need to target the dragons to hit them with the cannons in Victory or Death, I think you can just shoot when they're in front of you and it will hit them.

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I use it, but only out of combat, usually for jumping puzzles and other areas where I need to look around a lot while moving, because it saves having to hold the right mouse button down and so stops me getting a sore hand. It also means I can't acidentally let go of the button at a crucial moment and mess up what I'm doing.

But for people who do use action camera this is good advice. It's often easier to pick a target when you can click on them. Although I'm not sure you actually need to target the dragons to hit them with the cannons in Victory or Death, I think you can just shoot when they're in front of you and it will hit them.

I love the action camera, and no, you can't. I fought them two times, and the game said, "You do not have a target" Even if I turned off the camera and tried to tab, it said the same thing. So, this was the only way I could target them if I entered the instance with an action camera.

• Like 2