What is that Armor on the new Thief Elite Spec?

shinobaruwrxsti.8425

Gonna reserve judgement on the new elite, doesn't seem like my cup of tea, but I'm willing to see if it will grow on me. At this point I'm more interested in the armor on the artwork reveal...

The gloves seem new, but what about the rest of the armor? Do they already exist in-game?   I don't recognize the Chest/Waist...  Anyone?

Edited by shinobaruwrxsti.8425

16 minutes ago, shinobaruwrxsti.8425 said:

On the gameplay video yes, but what is depicted on the artwork reveal? is that just a male version of that tunic?

Doesn't look like anything we currently have access to yet. Closest approximation would be sneak thief tunic ?

1 hour ago, Vidit.7108 said:

Strider's Tunic

Which is an example of how trash male versions of things are VS female in this game. It's not recognizeable if you play male cuz ours is a completely different concept and looks like crap with a oversized buttcape.

It looks like someone forgot to cut out the pattern with scissors on male and overall unfinished.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

^ I'm more worried about all the new classes seems to use older gear and the art pieces for the new specs look lame compared to the pictoric quality in previous expansions (map pictures seems rigth, tho).

I was really hoping for GW1 Assassin armor to come back (especially the normal Luxon skins) but so far we've seen nothing like that. Just an outfit so far, which no one likes over armor skins.

It makes me question if there'll even be new armor skins added at all on top of my worry that they'll all be buttcapes that don't fit on non-human males like the rest of the game.

• Like 1