Gem Shop crashes the game

Another +1 to this issue, this time from me. Started earlier today, crashes when going to gem store tab - in-game trader and gold/gem exchange seem to work fine as long as opened via npc, not hotkey.

I wanted to get some shared inventory slots while they're on sale, but I guess tough luck?

Same here. I disabled all my addons, updated my drivers, disabled my nvidia geforce experience overlay, deleted everything in the bin64 folder (coherent files included). I tried all different animation settings, ran in admin, moved the gw2 game folder.  I just wish there were specific coherent ui logs instead of stack traces for us to try to self troubleshoot in case it's something we can do on our sides to make work.

Guys, do not try any "reinstall / verify integrity / clear cache" nonsense. This error is not on your PC side. There were several reports of one account having the problem and another account not having the problem on the same PC. This is also how it is in my case.

PS: I just tried again and today my one account that had the error yesterday no longer has it today.  🙄

There's a new wrinkle to this, however this is broken also makes it impossible to gift things.

My wife tried to gift me a set of tools since I can't use the store, and she couldn't find my account on the list of accounts, but my account name did show up for regular mail.

Considering the sales are coming up soon, I'm a bit nervous about getting this fixed.

I believe its in the Buy Gems Tab of the Trading Post.  I went to a Trading Post vender and it doesn't go directly to BUY GEMS just to regular game items.  But if you try to look at stuff on Cash Shop it crashes .   Not a very good economic Model when you game crashes when your customers are trying to buy something or look at something to buy.    I would hope the Suites at Anet jump on the Devs and tell them this is a must fix.    No Turkey for you.   LOL 

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2021 at 3:27 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

How very odd.  Perhaps those with this issue are using the same anti-virus program? Or the same overlay, such as Discord?  Some setting in-game that you share? Something you all have in common?

well my own account i cant open gem store, but kids account i have no issues with and they are played on same computer