how do you do skills when afk?

mezzer.4096

Just now, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Some do reply. Others just don't want to talk to plebs, some really are just afk.

That gives me hope! I’ll go on greeting them as I adventure by, then. Maybe one day I’ll find one who’ll deign to respond to little plebeian me.

Whether or not they reply means nothing.  They only need to reply to a GM and they know it.  There's no way to know if they aren't paying enough attention to the game to respond or if they are actively ignoring anyone who's not a GM.

How to set a skill to auto cast is public knowledge so any notion that OP is trying to set up auto farming based on that is just absurd.

Seems to me that auto casting an AOE skill is a key tell that someone is auto farming.  There's no way it makes sense to auto cast an AOE skill unless they are not actively playing the game.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Bollocks.4078 said:

Whether or not they reply means nothing.  They only need to reply to a GM and they know it.  There's no way to know if they aren't paying enough attention to the game to respond or if they are actively ignoring anyone who's not a GM.

Totally, I just like to be friendly to the little Necro gaggles.

They're probably just too engrossed in season 10 of American Horror Story to waste time on me. But maybe, someday, one will say "hello" back.

To think of it, I usually just use /say. Maybe /whisper would have a better chance?

Edited by Gibson.4036

2 hours ago, Gibson.4036 said:

They're probably just too engrossed in season 10 of American Horror Story to waste time on me. But maybe, someday, one will say "hello" back.

Try "Watching season 10 too?" instead of "Nice day for fishing ain't it?" It may get you more response 🙂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blude.6812 said:

It is when they specifically asked how to do it so they could AFK. But they weren't asking specifically about farming, maybe they just want to go to can. But then again, one could just hop on their dragon and hover.

Did they though?  You’re making an assumption to their motives. 

• Like 2