support part of the forms

16 minutes ago, nathan goossen.9546 said:

hello ther. im trying to log into the support part of the gw2 website and its keep looping me back to the login page idk whats going on

thought i would ask whats happening

Have you tried to submit a ticket anonymously? You should be able to send a ticket even without being logged into your account this way. (There is a link in text of this page to send it anonymously).

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003248533

7 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Only the CS Team can help you fix the 'log-in loop' for the Support site.

Hmm, okay.

I had the same issue a couple of months ago. I am using Firefox, which I have properly configured and security add-ons and blockers installed as well. I couldn't log into the support site at the time. When I opened the site in Google Chrome, which I never use and which doesn't have as many tight security settings, I could log in just fine. That's why I assumed that might be the issue here. Sorry then.

I have this exact same problem on firefox. Tried disabling all add-ons and allowing everything on the website via protections. Didn't work. Microsoft Edge also didn't work. Not downloading google to try. 👎

This is a website related issue. I can allow literally everything and create exceptions for this website and it does nothing. Still get login looped.

Edited by Ruufio.1496

The login loop is caused by a broken account (the support site basically uses a copy of your account) - you have to contact support (anonymous ticket) to fix it. There used to be other causes, such as disabling referers, but that now triggers the anti-fraud protection they recently added, which shows an error instead.

Edited by Healix.5819
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Healix.5819 said:

The login loop is caused by a broken account (the support site basically uses a copy of your account) - you have to contact support (anonymous ticket) to fix it. There used to be other causes, such as disabling referers, but that now triggers the anti-fraud protection they recently added, which shows an error instead.

That's terrible. I hope they will be able to fix it permanently to spare people the hassle.