DH should have movement speed like Willbender

mrauls.6519

Counterargument: why would a ranged class need mobility? You need to be very careful with giving ranged builds high mobility/target-evasion, otherwise you end up with problematic stuff like Deadeye.

The option is still there, the trait isn't that bad relative to what the other two offer (cripple on disable or lower trap cds + slow on trap activation). If anything, I'd just change it to keep the 25% movespeed even when F2 is on cooldown

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, cat.8975 said:

Counterargument: why would a ranged class need mobility? You need to be very careful with giving ranged builds high mobility/target-evasion, otherwise you end up with problematic stuff like Deadeye.

The option is still there, the trait isn't that bad relative to what the other two offer (cripple on disable or lower trap cds + slow on trap activation). If anything, I'd just change it to keep the 25% movespeed even when F2 is on cooldown

^ Use Retreat Advance or a symbol of swiftness if you need to move faster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/9/2021 at 7:11 AM, Math.5123 said:

If you people think dh is a ranged class you are severely mistaken 

Well it's spvp build is ranged in PvE ranged combat design just sucks. 

Also DH has alot more access to sustain then willbender. Which is another thing. 

Willbender trades alot off for the sake of mobility. 

Also given the fact willbenders design is flawed and conflicts with the proffession itself. I don't think we should push to have this spread. 

If DH is going to get made stronger they'd also have to deal with the trapper build currently used. 

Edited by Daddy.8125

1 hour ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Well it's spvp build is ranged in PvE ranged combat design just sucks. 

Also DH has alot more access to sustain then willbender. Which is another thing. 

Willbender trades alot off for the sake of mobility. 

Also given the fact willbenders design is flawed and conflicts with the proffession itself. I don't think we should push to have this spread. 

If DH is going to get made stronger they'd also have to deal with the trapper build currently used. 

Is it ranged because lb is a ranged weapon? Because 2/4 lb skills can't hit from range. All your utilities do nothing from range. And your virtue drags people into melee.

• Confused 2

• 1 month later...