This profession needs a rework

EpicName.4523

On 12/11/2021 at 1:25 PM, Shiyo.3578 said:

Ele doesn't need a rework. Weaver is an incredibly well designed spec and Sword is a masterfully crafted weapon.

Tempest, staff, and Catalyst, however, do need to be reworked.

Just to be technical:
Sword lacks ANY range whatsoever. Which kinda gridlocks Weaver, since it has no weapon swap.

ย 

However, I believe the solution to this is reworking Conjures, rather than the profession. If all we needed to do in order to compensate for a ranged situation is swap to Ice Bow, it solves a lot of problems.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿฅถ

I dunno what this emoji is over. No point arguing over a specc that's only used for solo ability ๐Ÿ˜‚ scourge does more DPS at ranged with a 1 bar rotation.ย 

I just disagree with this whole "difficulty" notions. The longer you play anything the easier it gets naturally. Mmorpgs are built in a fashion for your muscle memory to align to effectively.

They have to do something like Condi D/F weaver to actually make a rotation hard. And it's only hard because it forces you to continously change position due to dash skills which means u can zip into your death if Ur not careful.ย 

But it's 10 fold harder to play then any other weaver build. I don't find sword weaver to be even close to as difficult. If anything I do more DPS with my weaver then any other proffession ironically ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Only reason I'm on the fence of leaving weaver is because I'm not that much of a fan of catalyst and I PvP alot and didn't wanna be a side noder for another expansionย 

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

I dunno what this emoji is over. No point arguing over a specc that's only used for solo ability ๐Ÿ˜‚ scourge does more DPS at ranged with a 1 bar rotation.ย 

I just disagree with this whole "difficulty" notions. The longer you play anything the easier it gets naturally. Mmorpgs are built in a fashion for your muscle memory to align to effectively.

They have to do something like Condi D/F weaver to actually make a rotation hard. And it's only hard because it forces you to continously change position due to dash skills which means u can zip into your death if Ur not careful.ย 

But it's 10 fold harder to play then any other weaver build. I don't find sword weaver to be even close to as difficult. If anything I do more DPS with my weaver then any other proffession ironically ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Only reason I'm on the fence of leaving weaver is because I'm not that much of a fan of catalyst and I PvP alot and didn't wanna be a side noder for another expansionย 

๐Ÿ˜‚

1 minute ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

๐Ÿ˜‚

You can emoji for aslong as you want it doesn't rly state anything other then true ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Alot of people are going to quit elementalist due to catalyst.ย 

It's another melee weapon except this time it's a PvE only choice ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

The only real choice will be if I wanna go revenant or engineer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My main thing I don't like is the thing that makes Elementalist unique is just not strong. This would be combo fields and auras. Maybe in the past they ment something but the system is not well explained so no one uses it.

I could see a reword around these two systems being a major improvement, maybe stacking combo fields results in stack buffs or damage and aura could be effected by boon duration and receive a buff.ย