Goodbye 2021, here is to 2022 and possibly better warrior balance going forward.

Lan Deathrider.5910

6 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Lets hope that EoD isn't botched then huh?

Even if EoD is botched, would you 100% quit everything to do with GW2? 

There'll still be things here and there people enjoy or even you might've hated when they first came out but now enjoy (DRM... gawd they feel so much like GW1 missions).

It was nearly incredibly epic to have Bladesworn come on as easily our top dps and survival spec to play open world in.  Could max stack Fury and Power and then focus on tank stats with no need for precision. And then they removed the ability for the Vision sigil to proc on DT use by making it a bundle instead of a weapon swap, destroying the spec entirely. 

I was so looking forward to playing my Warrior again, before the 2nd beta hit. As expected they nerfed the class cause it may have actually been a viable class for EoD. If 2022 does see a massive buff and rework to warriors I'll be pleasantly surprised for sure, as their track mind for warriors is "why does anyone even play this class". 

4 hours ago, Geoff Fey.1035 said:

Even if EoD is botched, would you 100% quit everything to do with GW2? 

There'll still be things here and there people enjoy or even you might've hated when they first came out but now enjoy (DRM... gawd they feel so much like GW1 missions).

I basically quit gw2 at this point and here is why.

Balance and Class Design was always a big problem in gw2 but the last 2,5 years were atrocious.

Thze hope was that the EoD Elite Specs would fix some of the problems but literally all of them missed the mark.

Just look at WvW. We have the same Meta sinced PoF release and since then, it just got worse.

Imagine League of Legends but the same 4 Heros are the best choice for 4,5 years.

While every second best option gets nerfs over nerfs. The game would be dead by now.

For me to come back, they need to do a complete Balance pass over every class.

To make thinks short: Gw2 is kittening boring if nothing changes and obvious problem get ignored for years.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I have not played Gw2 for months now.

Lets see if they actually can hammer a Balance Patch together that makes me wanna play again.

Same boat. Before bladesworn reveal I was playing daily. BS took my will to play away and now i log once a month if i log at all. Sad but true.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RiyazGuerra.9203 said:

I still have hope in the rebalancing post EoD.  

Also, I expect an early February release (1st or second week), with Anet looking to avoid February 25 Eldin Ring release.

One can only hope. For me though I've lost pretty much all hope and confidence in Anet delivering their promise on  balancing, and we'll just regress to the usual, like time after time they've done this. I should be hyped for EOD's release being so close, but I'm not. 

• Like 3