another pvp mornin

Nightcore.5621

4 minutes ago, anjo.6143 said:

It depends i guess, what is your rating? 

i dont know i just play casuel evey mornin when i wake up ... pvp just begind gettin more and more borin sometimes i dont evne have a loose from playin 2 haours and i log off play something else more COMPETITIVE games .. something just dont feel right anymore in pvp ... most the time i see the same people over and over like no 1 really plays it anymore

Edited by Nightcore.5621

13 minutes ago, Nightcore.5621 said:

i dont know i just play casuel evey mornin when i wake up ... pvp just begind gettin more and more borin sometimes i dont evne have a loose from playin 2 haours and i log off play something else more COMPETITIVE games .. something just dont feel right anymore in pvp ... most the time i see the same people over and over like no 1 really plays it anymore

In the morning most people need to work

30 minutes ago, Avatar.3568 said:

In the morning most people need to work

yeah i dont buy that at all. i seen my friend play at nights also havin i dont know how many win rows.. so dont give me that. also when i do all the meta events in the mornin there still 100s of players each map to do them so is not about there is not enouth players on

Edited by Nightcore.5621
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Nightcore.5621 said:

yeah i dont buy that at all. i seen my friend play at nights also havin i dont know how many win rows.. so dont give me that. also when i do all the meta events in the mornin there still 100s of players each map to do them so is not about there is not enouth players on

Yeah but these are not pvp players, the player base is so low, that it really Makes a difference when people go to work/school. 

95% of the player base does not even know about a different gamemode than open world

• Like 1

Maybe it's just coincidence, but I also noticed in the mornings it's very easy to get win streaks. Did it 2-3 days in a row

On the other hand, at night, the games fell random. And right after 5pm, when everyone's coming home from work, it's abysmal. Absolutely avoid that time

Edited by Stallic.2397