plz balance patch soon

tonny.7580

1 hour ago, The Boz.2038 said:

You can't say why it's relevant. 

What do you mean 'it's' relevant? The fact that Anet doesn't balance to meta? Yes ... that is very relevant point to make in this thread ... Why it's relevant? because it's the whole premise of what the OP is asking Anet to do, even if it is poorly expressed. The fact is that if Anet WAS balancing to meta, all these 'balance because meta plx' threads wouldn't even exist.

It's also relevant because people have asked why meta can't be the balancing standard, that I have also provided an answer for ... that people have also ignored because they can't argue against it. 

I mean, if you are trying to make some point that the game is actually balanced to the meta standard ... I think you would have more detractors than I do. It's pretty obviously not. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, The Boz.2038 said:

You can't even say what is "balancing to meta". 

Thats nonsense statement to "balance to meta". Meta is created by players, not by devs

8 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

why meta can't be the balancing standard

Can you balance rope on itself? No. Do you know what meta is? Or do you know buzz word, but not meaning?

Edited by Bakeneko.5826
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, Bakeneko.5826 said:

Thats nonsense statement to "balance to meta". Meta is created by players, not by devs

Can you balance rope on itself? No. Do you know what meta is? Or do you know buzz word, but not meaning?

"We'll have deep conversations about the meaning of words, riveting tales of what I did or didn't say, and ultimately end up going in circles..."

Another thread Obtena'd.  So sad.  Round and round we go.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1