getting ready :c

Darkgaiden.3791

As of today, i am packing my things and getting ready to say good bye the 28th. PvP is a big part of an online game expirience for me, and the state it is in now is shamefull and sad, all because all resourses are being put in EoD, abandoning the already existing player base... who (pardon my french here) the F.U.K you guys think will be the ones to buy next expansion?? 100% new player base?? or will it be mosty existing players, that will in time bring new ones?? .... because as it seems is all aimed for new players, the pvp-beta classes were filled with people crying about their favorite class turning into a pile of crap (i am in that category, on 4 of the classes that will now be trash), and since all player base imput was basicaly discarted if you are not making content about it where touthands can see, all beta feedback from the comunity was basicaly dead on arrival.

But that is being pesimistic about the future, i COULD be wrong (no, i am not), what i am not wrong is the present condition of pvp, where either you wait 5-10 minutes for a pvp match, or play 5 games in a row with 80% the same people switching teams. Completely dead land. And that is just getting there, not even gonna discuss balance issues (is really super fun going with my melee guardian with 11k hp against a necro that has +55k....that does 5k damage in lich form... yey, balance, super fun yeeey), bots ...that you guys said it was fixed (HA!) , toxic players that face 0 repercution since the report tool is a joke (in terms of the actual outcome and the shity interface.... seriously, we cant even write why the player is geting reported), toxic builds that are, lets say "fun" (to the sadistic ones) to play but has 0 counterplay and you just hope the next match doesnt have that kitten (looking at you scrapper-flammer), and many more issues.... If all of those are in the best of days really disheartening, the landscape will get much worse the next month, with 0 tested balance for the new classes in pvp, bugs, and an overall feeling of the father who abandoned you for years coming back to ask for money, and once he has it, is not sure if he stays or leaves.... so, yeah....

I had a really good time playing this game, i spent money in it and got involved in it (before i knew they will be giving awy all living world for free 😭😭😭), and it SUCKS to leave it, but no one wants to play a game when it stops been a fun expirience..... maybe i will check in in 6 months to check the waters but i dont think so.

Oh, i forgot, and if by chance some grammar kitten out there is anoyed by basic mistakes i could have done here, plz reply this in your third language like i have done (gotta be sure, there is always that one fun guy who discards the entire argument for a spelling mistake).

Peace ✌️

Edited by Darkgaiden.3791
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, lotus.5672 said:

I just hope they dont nerf the old elite specs to make the new ones look good in comparison

What's left to nerf when most of the Meta builds are Core builds (or things that play like a Core build like Scrapper).

Edited by Ashgar.3024

40 minutes ago, Ashgar.3024 said:

What's left to nerf when most of the Meta builds are Core builds (or things that play like a Core build like Scrapper).

I have fun playing power herald and nade holo, not trying to defend or saying they dont deserve nerfs, but i hope they dont destroy it completely, they have a great flow and feel really fluid to play, even after the nerfs to rev sw4 and shiro cooldowns.

Edited by lotus.5672

1 hour ago, lotus.5672 said:

I have fun playing power herald and nade holo, not trying to defend or saying they dont deserve nerfs, but i hope they dont destroy it completely, they have a great flow and feel really fluid to play, even after the nerfs to rev sw4 and shiro cooldowns.

I mean for all intent and purpose Herald is Core Rev, just like Scrapper feels like a "complete" version of Core Engi.

Holo was nerf-hammered into a shadow of what it used to be. I guess its still playable and i know it does well in super organized environments (which guarantee a support) but for general gameplay it really can't punch hard enough to do its carry job  in this meta in my opinion. I have a lot of games on it as its usually my go-to alt but lately i personally can't really make anything great happen while playing it, and can't say I'm particularly worried whenever i queue into one either.

Edited by Ashgar.3024