End of Dragons Supply Drop Requisition

Whether it's worth it is subjective and it's not always possible to work out exact costs but this is what I got so far if anyone else wants to estimate the missing items gems value -

1. ONE x Red crane weapon weapon choice - ?

5 x Black lion chest keys - 540

1 x Golden black lion chest key - ?  (50 BL statuettes)

5 x redacted dye kits - 500

2. Backpack & glider combo voucher - 630

EOD expedition board (set to 4 EOD maps + fishing mats) - 1000

2 x heroic boosters - 300

3. Black lion outfit voucher - 630

Black lion weapon voucher - 540

8 dye canisters (2 each red, blue, green, yellow) - 800 ?

4. Gold essence weapon choice - ?

2 x Guaranteed wardrobe unlocks - ?  (30 BL statuettes)

2 x Black lion miniature claim tickets - ?  (20 BL statuettes)

That comes to 4940 gems plus the undetermined items.

Note that it's similar to previous ones but the other supply drops all had 2 x mount select licenses, this one has the expedition board instead.

I haven't decided if I'll get it (I got 2 previous supply drops), I'd want to see what the map and fishing mats are to know if the expedition board will be worth it (to me).  

Edited by jamesg.7128
There was a error in the original supply drop description, week one has only ONE Red crane weapon choice
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for taking the time to add it all up! I think it's also useful that you've highlighted the items which don't have an obvious gem value as they may be the more interesting ones since you can't buy them directly.

My approach with these supply drops (and any other bundles) is to add up the cost of only the items I'd buy seperately and compare that to the cost of the overall package. I don't count the things I wouldn't choose to buy because what I'm willing to pay for them is zero. If the stuff I do want is worth as much or more than the bundle costs then it's worth getting and I'll buy it. In this case I don't think it's worth it for me, but I'm sure it will be for other people.

• Like 3

Important point to note is that the "value" put next to these items is full price. They are quite often on sale which lowers the value.

Conversely, the drop itself is currently on sale for 2400 gems, at full price in week 4 it will be 3000 gems. So if you're going to buy it best to do it this week. Also, keep in mind that gem purchases can take 72 hours to process. This caught me out on the 9th anniversary supply drop. I bought the gems to buy it midway through week one but didn't receive them till after week 2 started. That cost me 150 gems.

16 minutes ago, JeffHardisty.1926 said:

So is the EOD expedition board the EOD expedition Contract? I think I might of messed up in my purchases.

If it works like other contracts, yes. The contract adds the expedition board.

Did you already buy the separate contract? I vaguely recall that when packages contain an account limited item already owned then the package may be discounted. Best to check with support.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 5:48 AM, jamesg.7128 said:

1. 5 x Red crane weapon weapon choice - ?

Isn't it only "1"?

Also, as OP and others mentioned, a lot of full prices are kinda "just to make bundle looks good"

I mean, in my life, I have never heard anyone buying Heroic booster from gem store.

I would have bought the bundle though if only it's mount skin rather than trade contract...

9 minutes ago, Yunnadel.8296 said:

Isn't it only "1"?

Also, as OP and others mentioned, a lot of full prices are kinda "just to make bundle looks good"

I mean, in my life, I have never heard anyone buying Heroic booster from gem store.

I would have bought the bundle though if only it's mount skin rather than trade contract...

Yes, it's only one Red Crane weapon choice, the "5" was a typo.  If you bought the supply drop expecting five, submit a ticket.  They had a typo like this in the last supply drop or the one before.  They seriously need to proofread; one more time and it's going to look deliberately deceptive.

All that said, I usually like the supply drops and consider them a good value since I like skins, but I'm not getting it this time.  As others have said, no mount skin was the dealbreaker for me.  I'd hoped for a whole new set of mount skins upon the release of EoD, but that's OK, save money/gems now, and I'm sure there will be new ones soon.