Meta event boss has too much hp

It honestly, as silly as it sounds, helps to tell people when to stay behind, split up and when to CC. There are a lot of folks out at the moment learning/ re-learning mechanics as they’ve not played in a bit. 

Also, some of the metas are a bit unstable at the moment. So if you’re having a bad time give it a few days to settle. 

I lost a Seitung group I was commanding earlier in the day because the timer on the event suddenly got stuck and on another run we had in Kaineng the meta failed 2 or 3 seconds after spawning. So players might not have done anything wrong and the server just had a bit of a moment. 

Issues seem more common at busy times. I’m sure Anet will get that sorted quickly. They usually do. 

45 minutes ago, Sarius.9285 said:

it feels like they massively overestimated the average open world player with that Meta, yea 

Right after nerfing everyone's sustain too and nerfing 10 man skills to be 5 man so everyone in open world is doubler weaker 

• Like 3

Are you talking about the first map meta boss? I would agree. Also, I don't think it's scaling properly. The health doesn't seem to change at all depending on the number of players. I have managed to kill it with a 50 man squad with about 3 minutes remaining. It gave junk as I expected. 

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, Krzysztof.5973 said:

It has too many people pressing 1 in their ptv gear in the vicinity upscaling its hp pool ☺️

Well, that can't be the case because everyone I see is full legendary with a meta build. So it's definitely something else. I noticed that a lot of people are just dying more easily than before. When you're a speedrun full dps it's expected because those builds are raid optimized and not everyone plays a needed healer or boon support in open world. You can't really do struczured comps like in raids there. However it might also be the "changes to suistain" although I still have no idea what actually was changed because I don't notice any nerfs at all.  
By the way, what does ptv mean exactly? Never heard anyone in all these years using that. 

Anyways, the maps are still pretty new as well as the metas. I remember that the first few days of every expansion were like this because it's entirely new content. The API was down as well so there was no helpful info on the wiki either like usually. Give it like a week and it will definitely be a different case. 
Still this doesn't change the fact that the major bit of casuals just need to git gud. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Cynder.2509 said:

Well, that can't be the case because everyone I see is full legendary with a meta build. So it's definitely something else. I noticed that a lot of people are just dying more easily than before. When you're a speedrun full dps it's expected because those builds are raid optimized and not everyone plays a needed healer or boon support in open world. You can't really do struczured comps like in raids there. However it might also be the "changes to suistain" although I still have no idea what actually was changed because I don't notice any nerfs at all.  
By the way, what does ptv mean exactly? Never heard anyone in all these years using that. 

Anyways, the maps are still pretty new as well as the metas. I remember that the first few days of every expansion were like this because it's entirely new content. The API was down as well so there was no helpful info on the wiki either like usually. Give it like a week and it will definitely be a different case. 
Still this doesn't change the fact that the major bit of casuals just need to git gud. 

Thieves, Guardians, Necro's and Scrappers are all much much weaker with sustain, unless they play the new elites. Scrapper was nerfed by like 66%. And with skills effecting half as many people, there is less boons and buffs going around. Which I knew would effect open world more then anything else, such a bad idea to remove 10 man skills. I bet all testing was done with characters not in this nerfed state. 

Still, the event is massively overtuned and just needs some nerfs or changes to make it work with our nerfed classes. 

• Confused 1