WvW Maintenance Coming

Gaile Gray.6029

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:humm maintainance that will need a 1h old school downtime

guys lag will be reduced :|, i bet 5 copper.

I bet they're working to bring back the Quaggan pond that everyone was wanting back. I bet Aeolus's 5 copper.

....only to made red side worse...

I was expecting nothing, Anet managed to deliver something worse than nothing,,, as usual, funny thing is that they ask for feedback but anything that isnt stupid or is ment to make game more balance isnt noticed as good feedback...Alot of players noticed the issues with OW on that location, the momment it was changed.... but its better for ANet ktrains..

Players are complainning how unskilled the game have become gamewide and how condis have issues in the spam vs player HP, Anet tends to increase spamwars even further making the game worse... this guys are joke, seriously stop caring for pve players only.... your pvp game is ruined by that already and ur making it worse.

Sugestions to ANet: changes to a map, post a screenshot or a sketch of the change on forum, to listen to players feedback and posisible issues of that change, before actually do it.

Seriously im really kitten with Anet awfull quality atm.

@Aeolus.3615 said:Sugestions to ANet: changes to a map, post a screenshot or a sketch of the change on forum, to listen to players feedback and posisible issues of that change, before actually do it.

Yea, Anet! Post leaks for competitors and everyone's grandma! /sarcasm

Edit: Hoping this outage means server upgrades...

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:
Sugestions to ANet: changes to a map, post a screenshot or a sketch of the change on forum, to listen to players feedback and posisible issues of that change, before actually do it.

Yea, Anet! Post leaks for competitors and everyone's grandma! /sarcasm

Edit: Hoping this outage means server upgrades...

yes

Archived