Play Entire Story for *each* Specialization Weapon?

2 hours ago, Mr Cranch.3768 said:

I can't be reading this right. Each specialization weapon collection has a requirement to play the EoD storyline as the spec in question.  I have to play the story NINE times?!  That's absurd...

You don't have to. But if you don't, you won't get the weapon. Souds fair to me.

• Confused 3

4 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

It was the same in PoF. It makes perfect sense.

PoF and Hot needed full clears... for their back pieces.

Spec weapons for PoF were something like: 1 mystic coin, a skritt, a rep heart, a couple bounties, an overworld event, a random mob drop, a race completion, a map completion, a crafted weapon, and the desolation threat report. 

EoD also needs meta events (including dragons end, which by itself takes longer than the PoF weapons, before we even get into story completion) done on that class, which is just weird

Edited by Barraind.7324
  • Like 2

Yeah, when I saw the bladesworn pistol achievement get updated when I finished the story I was "lolwat?"...

No idea who wants to finish the story so many times just to get a few skins. Or how whoever designed this thought its OK to ask this of the player...

But then again the entire expansion is full of questionable decisions so that one part is not surprising.