Jade Slivers sensory array not giving jade slivers.

18 hours ago, tails.4209 said:

Has there been any official communication on disabling the recycler?

Should we just remove the module and use something else in the meantime to at least get some QoL out of the jade bot slot?

You can use the scavenger protocol (might, magic, wood, cloth) to loot useful items from the enemy corpses.

Edited by Parzival.9340

3 hours ago, tails.4209 said:

I can confirm that it's working again. Just got 2 jade slivers and the message in chat "your jade bot recycled some junk."

Yup, was running around on a Cantha map and just got 2 jade slivers. That's the first time in days this recycler has worked for me. Does it also work on non-Cantha maps? Haven't had a chance to check it in the rest of Tyria yet.

EDIT: The recycler does seem to be working on non-Cantha maps atm. I was grabbing the mat nodes in my HoT guild hall and recycled some jade slivers. Now I just hope it keeps working and doesn't turn off again like it did before.

Edited by Chichimec.9364

It works on new drops, but if you have already that type of junk in your inventory, it will salvage all of it.

I had 76 Dandelion Blossoms and got one new, and whole stack is gone.

Not sure about how will it work with 250+85 Spikes. Will it salvage only the 85 or all of them? I will give new info, when I know.

11 minutes ago, Gorla.8627 said:

It works on new drops, but if you have already that type of junk in your inventory, it will salvage all of it.

I had 76 Dandelion Blossoms and got one new, and whole stack is gone.

Not sure about how will it work with 250+85 Spikes. Will it salvage only the 85 or all of them? I will give new info, when I know.

I have broken and bent lockpicks, dark stained claws, porous bones etc in my inventory, with bot enabled
Not recycling them 
I did get a rotten fish head while fishing this morning and THAT recycled automatically 

Would be nice to get confirmation from that junk in inventory will recycle someday 

46 minutes ago, Damien Vryce.3578 said:

Would be nice to get confirmation from that junk in inventory will recycle someday 

My guess is, that this simply is not what it's intended to do. Else it would be pretty useless to have it active on a character, as you could use one of the scavenger protocols, switch the recycler in once you collected some junk items to get them salvaged, then instantly going back to scavenger for normal play.

Edited by Alester.7063

Good news that multiple stacks are salvaged.

Bad news is that junk received from the reward track (WvW - Heart of Maguuma track, not sure if this matters) version of Thorned Cache and Chak Crown Cache are not recycled, they go into inventory.

Confirmed that junk in inventory is recycled when a new item is picked up and converted of the same kind 
Example: 98 Bent lockpicks in inventory
Looted a new bent lockpick from body which was automatically converted and triggered conversion of 98 in inventory 

Edited by Damien Vryce.3578
  • Thanks 1