Vasburg Armory Mini-Dungeon Locked - Lukas is Friendly [Merged]

• 1 month later...

was doing map comp on an alt character and vasburg is just standing there staring at me.  this is a bug I have encountered many times over the past few months and it would be REALLY nice if you could fix it.  It's annoying to have to travel all the way back there for 1 POI if there's no lfg to use to jump maps.

I'm well aware that there are other threads discussing this bug, but maybe if we make enough posts about it Anet will actually fix it!! I really wish Anet would stop putting PoIs and other things behind npcs that always seem to bug out. I already had to wait months for the Font of Rhand bug to be fixed so I could complete Mawdrey.

• Confused 1

Still bugged to this day, I have been waiting for it since morning. Been like that still and its night. Let's see after the daily reset. I wonder why it hasn't been fixed a year later even though this locks important colletions and achievements, very annoying.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Yerrash.8961 said:

Still bugged to this day, I have been waiting for it since morning. Been like that still and its night. Let's see after the daily reset. I wonder why it hasn't been fixed a year later even though this locks important colletions and achievements, very annoying.

Yup! This is why I made a separate thread about it, since it seems like Anet has a very poor record of fixing issues like this until multiple threads start showing up here.

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Vasburg Armory Mini-Dungeon Locked - Lukas is Friendly [Merged]
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Bumping this thread because the Vasburg Armory is in the daily rotation for my account without Secrets of the Obscure. Have the bugs been fixed since July? I was able to complete it today, thankfully, because another day after the Valdhertz Crypts fiasco yesterday would have been very bad for my will to play.

I am also going to point out here that the search function in these forums is exceptionally poor. I searched for 'Vasburg Armory' and got 0 results. Googled 'GW2 Forums Vasburg Armory' and got a direct link to this thread.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

so far everytime ive done this mini dungeon as a daily for the jade runestone, never had to change map instances just to run it. always been able to run it with the instance i was in. seems like this could be the result of all the bugs going on and or crashes since just before the mad king realm.  Coincidence?

Edited by vanflyheight.6832
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, vanflyheight.6832 said:

so far everytime ive done this mini dungeon as a daily for the jade runestone, never had to change map instances just to run it. always been able to run it with the instance i was in. seems like this could be the result of all the bugs going on and or crashes since just before the mad king realm.  Coincidence?

yeah this bug has been happening for many months now, probably since release.  getting a new instance usually fixes it.  I just wait until the meta is up and can usually get a new instance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...