Bugfix for those who keep having their alliance swap itself to Viktor (blue)

BoxHat.1824

1. Swap vindicator traitline for something else, a core line, Rene or Herald

2. Log out, log in 

3. Reapply vindicator and assign skills (remember underwater)

4. Profit

Posting this here as its own thread for better visibility as it seems to be the most common and frustrating bug encountered by new Vindicators.

• Thanks 6

Thank you, Ustaf.2953, I will certainly try that.

One thing that I find realy strange is that I played vindicator for several days without noticing any bug, then BAM! this thing got on my radar. I believe I noticed/fell to the bug more or less after reaching New Kaineng for the first time.

So I tried it last night, but in a slightly different and easier version. It worked. Next order of business will be checking whether the log out and in is necessary.

1. Swap vindicator traitline for something else, a core line, Rene or Herald to a different template tab

2. Log out, log in 

3. Reapply vindicator and assign skills (remember underwater) Switch back to the original template tab

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Harfang.1507 said:

So I tried it last night, but in a slightly different and easier version. It worked. Next order of business will be checking whether the log out and in is necessary.

1. Swap vindicator traitline for something else, a core line, Rene or Herald to a different template tab

2. Log out, log in 

3. Reapply vindicator and assign skills (remember underwater) Switch back to the original template tab

gonna have to try this tomorrow,

will be a real gamechanger if it works