"Help Xunlai Jade prepare their Jade shipment" scaling is absurd

Can this please get looked at? It's almost impossible to even finish the second jade shipping target, and apparently there's three. The scaling absolutely does not line up with the targets set (and the amount of jade blocks that spawn), and thus it spawning the second event in the chain (which has equally ridiculous scaling, or so I heard) essentially never happens, even if you get a dedicated LFG for it together. Seems very much unintended to me, maybe there's an issue with the event scaling on those two?

39 minutes ago, Hesione.9412 said:

I haven't tried this event, however this is in line with other events I have posted here: when only one or two players are trying to do them (empty maps), they're impossible to finish. 

For this event it's even worse. We had as much as 15 players get together and try to actively do this, we got around halfway. To make matters worse, it's directly on top of the north WP, which is one of the two only WPs in the map that are always accessibly and the one you get once you enter the map; so half the time you have a bunch of people afking there too. But even without them the scaling is horrid.

• Like 1

I really can't see how the addition of 2 achievements for sorting 3 shipments and protecting all 3 of them helps on that. The only way it helps imo is that more ppl will try it and will succeed but this creates a problem: the defend even is even worst than the preparation cause the mobs are even more overwelming and u can t save all 3 of them. 

Did we add 2 really difficult achievement in an effort to sort an already difficult achievement without sorting the problem that makes it difficult? That's a path I wouldn t like to see taking.

This is not a solution at all.

Edited by Duos.3217

At the moment situation is like this:

Part 1 - can't be done with more than 3-5 people

Part 2- can't be done without huge zerg since it needs a lot of CC on all 3 points.

So if you finish part 1, it is undefendable since you need all 3 crates saved 😞

Additional fun comes from event location - initial spawn point (WP) what scales part 1.

Check and mate.

I can't believe they added two new achievements to flawless these events and they still scale insanely.  

Also, kinda wonder if the Zu Heltzer relic event in Echovald suffers from bad scaling as well.  The enemies are so tanky.  Even with a lot of people I haven't seen that one succeed either.  Eventually too many big enemies stopping you.

• Sad 1

first event is okish, if the difference in the amount of people doing it vs the amount of people afking is not too big. second event is not doable on any "normal" map, because it still scales very very badly and the needed CC is completely unrealistic. even trying to exclusivly organize for these achievements does not help. at this point I really doubt that this was ever playtested before putting an achievement in, srsly.

did the second event today on an organized meta map successful. what I learned: don't bother CCing and don't even think about using condi. just dps these things down with power. most people in the squad were busy getting their stacks again, so we were again about 5-7 people on the sleds. I even managed to hold a sled alone with DH by waiting on the sled and burning the enemies down before the explosion finishes. only needed help close to the end, which was somewhat scary.

nevertheless, the second event still does not scale well. it only worked, because literally nobody stood afk on the waypoint. that is even rare on organized meta maps, because of the long preparations.

Edited by doenerfritze.2648

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2022 at 3:51 AM, doenerfritze.2648 said:

first event is okish, if the difference in the amount of people doing it vs the amount of people afking is not too big. second event is not doable on any "normal" map, because it still scales very very badly and the needed CC is completely unrealistic. even trying to exclusivly organize for these achievements does not help. at this point I really doubt that this was ever playtested before putting an achievement in, srsly.

Yep, too hard to do if only a few are doing it and more are AFK or just passing through. Tried it tonight, the few of us that were doing it were doing OK and seemed to have enough time till we hit the 3rd tier then each successful drop only went up in tiny increments compared to the first two tiers. We didn't even make it half way through the 3rd tier. The follow up event was no problem. Guess people love to dps more than do hand ins.

Update. Tried it 4 times last night. Twice reaching the 3rd tier. Once the 2nd. Once only the first. Tried again this morning, and couldn't even complete the 2nd tier as it only increased in tiny increments. A commander was in the area.

I don't care if people are saying this event was fixed mid March. As far as I can see ... THIS EVENT STILL SCALES TERRIBLY !

Edited by Shadamehr.1284
  • Like 1