Please make the Arborstone portal scroll useable from like level 10.

7 minutes ago, Andrej.4293 said:

What's the point of the EXP buff when you've got all the masteries?

Oh I know, levelling new characters, oh how do you do that without a TP to friend since they cost 5 statuettes for some reason god knows why. #

The TP scroll? Oh wait, it's level 80 minimum. 

find a guild with guild hall in cantha?

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

The entrance is in Seitung, though, isn't it? That'd mean you'd have to cross Seitung and New Kaineng on a level 10 character to get to Arborstone.

Trivial issue, you got mounts. And the LA gate bypasses that as well.

Edited by Rorschakiin.9437
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Rorschakiin.9437 said:

Trivial issue, you got mounts. And the LA gate bypasses that as well.

I don't honestly know which mounts Andrej has unlocked. So I suppose "Canthan guild hall and make sure you unlock mounts" would be a workaround.

Though getting the Globalization mastery is the real answer.

• Like 2

I was going to say that EoD maps are for level 80 characters, but you got me with the 'what good is the XP buff when you're 80 and done with masteries?' because you're right; what good is it except to help with leveling alts? Unless someone can come up with a reason why allowing low-level alts access to Arborstone with the portal scroll would break things (when you can already get there using other ways), I guess +1 to this idea if only to make that rested buff worth using.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

I don't honestly know which mounts Andrej has unlocked. So I suppose "Canthan guild hall and make sure you unlock mounts" would be a workaround.

Though getting the Globalization mastery is the real answer.

A player can get a Raptor at level two if they have PoF and have another player willing to run them through the first story instance of PoF. 

they party up and other player, who is level 80 and has PoF, starts the first story instance. They are transported to Pof and the level 80 does all the work, except at the end where the low level player needs to do the heart. Once that’s done the low level player can buy a Raptor from the heart merchant. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

A player can get a Raptor at level two if they have PoF and have another player willing to run them through the first story instance of PoF. 

they party up and other player, who is level 80 and has PoF, starts the first story instance. They are transported to Pof and the level 80 does all the work, except at the end where the low level player needs to do the heart. Once that’s done the low level player can buy a Raptor from the heart merchant. 

True.

Though in this case, if a player has the arborstone portal scroll, they can go get their mount on the level 80 character that got the scroll.

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

True.

Though in this case, if a player has the arborstone portal scroll, they can go get their mount on the level 80 character that got the scroll.

well, yes. But your previous post was about a level 10 who doesn’t have a Raptor, and the thread is about low levels, which is what i based my answer on. 

That'd mean you'd have to cross Seitung and New Kaineng on a level 10 character to get to Arborstone.

• Confused 3