Stealth nerf to Jade nodes in DE, LMAO!

This is more of a PSA if anything, more in line with Applesauce not being able to be salvaged for research notes. But at least with that the Dev's acknowledged it in patch notes. I am also pissed that they haven't said anything about salvage all for the kits and instead just brush that aside and burry it in a massive merged post. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, aspirine.6852 said:

hmm there are more than enough on 1 map alone.

Not if you were gathering to sell. xD

I was mining a map, going pvp, then back to mining a map, made like 100g in 2 or 3 days, (not spending more than 15 minutes mining between matches). 

I thought they were supposed to be easy to get tbh, and would drop in price in a couple weeks. Guess the devs want to keep the price up.

Edited by Taygus.4571
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Hellbore.1473 said:

This is more of a PSA if anything, more in line with Applesauce not being able to be salvaged for research notes. But at least with that the Dev's acknowledged it in patch notes. I am also pissed that they haven't said anything about salvage all for the kits and instead just brush that aside and burry it in a massive merged post. 

A bit off topic but they haven't announced a lot of things happened in this patch: 

-POI being added in Arborstone.

-Bug with "Salvage all" UI of salvage kits in where consumables appearred as salvageable. Now fixed.

-An event in Echivald for the Untamed specialization collection not starting. Now fixed.

-Probably more

So in the end the patch notes maybe cover a half of the actual changes...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Killer.4360 said:

A bit off topic but they haven't announced a lot of things happened in this patch: 

-POI being added in Arborstone.

-Bug with "Salvage all" UI of salvage kits in where consumables appearred as salvageable. Now fixed.

-An event in Echivald for the Untamed specialization collection not starting. Now fixed.

-Probably more

So in the end the patch notes maybe cover a half of the actual changes...

As the post above you stated, this isn't the first time Anet has implemented caps on nodes, they also did this with the berries in Bitterfrost. I feel they did this to keep the market stable, but I wasn't farming to sell I just wanted to unlock as much as possible. I had a feeling they would do this so I went hardcore with farming the nodes. Ended up with a full bank tab and a half of the green stuff. Just feels bad that the party is over. Now that it's been nerfed I barely have a reason to be in DE as the rewards are sub par for the time investment. I'll just fall back to fishing now, until I hit the achievement gate Anet still hasn't addressed.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gorem.8104 said:

Try with swapping to other characters? 

Looks like there is an account cap of around 60 jade, maybe a little more. I was able to mine 120-127 jade per map using only my main. Again, I do feel like it was nerfed on purpose, just wish they would be honest and upfront with it just like the Applesauce. Was fun while it lasted I guess.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Hellbore.1473 said:

Looks like there is an account cap of around 60 jade, maybe a little more. I was able to mine 120-127 jade per map using only my main. Again, I do feel like it was nerfed on purpose, just wish they would be honest and upfront with it just like the Applesauce. Was fun while it lasted I guess.

Yep, seems to be the case. Was also getting 120-130 jade per map and today got 61 chunks then all nodes disappeared. Now the question becomes: when will they be available again?

Sooo... is Anet's goal to make Dragon's End a no-man's land? Doing a bang up job so far...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hellbore.1473 said:

Mine dissapeared when I got 48. But not 100% sure I didnt deposit some of it. I didnt know that they nerfed it like this, every single map used to have plenty of them imo. 

• Like 1

I just tried to mine again, the cap is indeed 60. You can't even mine all the kitten nodes on the map with that cap in place. The hilarious part is that they mentioned in the patch notes that addressed some bug that hid mining nodes under the map. They should have just let those be, lmao!

At least let us mine ALL of the nodes on the kitten map Anet!

• "Several mining nodes in Dragon's End have been unearthed and no longer appear below the ground."
Edited by Hellbore.1473
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blanche Neige.7241 said:

I got 77 total with Glyph of Bounty equipped.

Still far lower then what is used to be, and again there are more Jade nodes on DE than you can actually mine. Think about that for a second.

Edited by Hellbore.1473
grammar