Whats the best way to farm Mastery for EoD?

I been trying to get into Meta groups, but just about every non full map is dead when it comes to population for meta events. So its been hard getting metas done. And the amount of events to farm seem lite compared to other zones in the game. So I dont know what to do for farming exp. 

Don't worry about getting into metas. Just go around doing events, and once you start your Arborstone mastery, get into the habit of parking your character there overnight so you get the buff (up to 25% bonus exp for 2 hours in openworld depending on mastery level for Arborstone). You can also go do the heart at the monastery training area to get an additional 20% buff for all sources for 6 hours (which carries over to the next day, so you won't have to go there every day depending on how long you play for in a session).

My masteries levelled up pretty fast using those buffs and just running around 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ausar.9542 said:

I been trying to get into Meta groups, but just about every non full map is dead when it comes to population for meta events. So its been hard getting metas done. And the amount of events to farm seem lite compared to other zones in the game. So I dont know what to do for farming exp. 

just make your own group about 10-15 before the Meta starts. Groups usually full super fast 

2 hours ago, Zok.4956 said:

I farmed the events and pre-events in Dragons End and the EXP was flowing faster than in the rest of the game (the final meta fight did not gave that much).

Same. Once you figure out how to stay on top of them, know when  a new one has popped up, the EXP just rolls in...