Sun/Moon in game Icon

Aeon.4127

I have been asking for this since dungeons were still a thing, and now with fishing I would LOVE a Sun-Moon Icon (with dusk dawn since some fish need that time.) /wiki ET is useful, but some people have to alt shift to their other screen periodically or people with 2 monitors are limiting their ability to do whatever it is they do. Either way please anet this would be a NICE/USEFUL addon.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

Agree, would make it easier to see the time with a glance. I've been using the wiki 'day & night' page on 2nd monitor. I also changed to show Tyrian time from options for fishing purposes. Ideally should be able to see all the times easily. Perhaps by always showing your selected time (Tyrian time / local time / server time) and the other two with mouseover.

Edited by Jukhy.2431
  • Like 2

Have you guys considered using Ascalonian weapons (which change skins based on night/day, very useful for finding instances where superior sigil of night is active). Gargoyle skins also change based on night/day, but are a little more subtle. Twilight also changes based on night/day, but is fairly expensive.

Also, you can type /time to find the tyrian time. Day is between the hours of 6am to 8pm, as you'd expect, while night is 9pm to 5am. Note that Cantha time is a wee bit different though (8am-7pm day, 8pm-7am night)

Edited by Westenev.5289
  • Thanks 1

I would love this as an in-game feature. For now I downloaded and am using the Blish UI overlay just for their clock. They've updated the clock module so that you can put up Tyrian time (and I can keep my local time in-game). And in addition to showing tyrian time you can have it tell you Day/Night (and Night+/Day+ which I'm assuming is dusk/dawn)

• Like 2