Warrior WvW Balance in a Nutshell.

DanAlcedo.3281

1 hour ago, Lighter.5631 said:

but outside of that, warrior is simply not fun to play.

Personally I really like the gameplay of dodge in, burst, dodge out. Its just hard to make it work when every other build is a superman compared to your build.

Winds and banner builds on the other hand are pretty dull, yeah.

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Personally I really like the gameplay of dodge in, burst, dodge out. Its just hard to make it work when every other build is a superman compared to your build.

Winds and banner builds on the other hand are pretty dull, yeah.

yea i mean, a lot of us play warrior liking the style of play.

but in relative to other classes, warrior is just not fun anymore.

it's like using mario who can only jump in gw2. i'm sure people find mario fun, but mario in gw2 in relative to other classes, it's not fun anymore, because only jumping accomplish nothing here

On 5/2/2022 at 2:54 PM, Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

The fact that since the WoD nerf warriors have been the about the rarest profession that I've seen in WvW and they still rate it that high says how much they know about warriors.

• "Berserker can bring banners!  B Tier! Willbender also B Tier (but it would be S if Firebrand didnt exist! Also permanent alacrity!)"
  • "Core warrior brings nothing/ Core warrior's dog**** you'll  never run it"
  • "Bladesworn has a non target cap immob, buuuut its not banner so C tier?"
  • "Warrior has started to interfere with the mesmer tier" (Keep in mind this is about blobs, which by nature destroy mesmer dps)

They're so close, so close but so blind. Just connect the dots. It's like all the parts for "Warrior is bad and the only thing keeping it an option even in blobs is the fact it can bring banners, which are noninteractive"  are there but for some reason they won't admit it entirely.

Worst tier list ever.  

Still informative when you listen to how they justify their picks, compared to how they justify the other picks in the tiers. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261