Skyscale fall damage with "Blast"-skill [Merged]

Take your skyscale as high as possible and than press 1 till you hit the ground and look at your combat log. You got there easy millions of damage. This is the easiest way to make this much damage and should really nerfed. Or every other attack should raise to this level. But one shooting a undamaged chard with a button press? Come one! That is no fun at all.

• Confused 2

17 hours ago, Pine Merrymorn.2798 said:

I actually kind of think taking fall damage from the Skyscale fire AoE skill is cool. Since your literally leaping off mount into the air. If you have Aurene's Bond of Faith it should prevent fall damage though. But, they probably aren't going to make it an actual thing, since most people won't like it.

Not taking Damage, getting Dead on landing. No damage just Land, and your Dead. 

• Like 1

Anyone getting this? I thought yesterday it was the Lake Doric zone. I'm not all that familiar with the place, I just know there's cannons randomly shooting at players so I was like lol, I got shot down and died. But, in Seitung Province, I did the fire breathing dismount, close as heck to the ground and auto died. Now I'm sure it's a glitch.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pine Merrymorn.2798 said:

I actually kind of think taking fall damage from the Skyscale fire AoE skill is cool. Since your literally leaping off mount into the air. If you have Aurene's Bond of Faith it should prevent fall damage though. But, they probably aren't going to make it an actual thing, since most people won't like it.

No it's not cool at all. Its a stupid bug. It happens in the PVP lobby too. Dying, when you're just trying to get from A to B, is far from cool.

Edited by dicemaster.1432
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, dicemaster.1432 said:

No it's not cool at all. Its a stupid bug. It happens in the PVP lobby too. Dying, when you're just trying to get from A to B, is far from cool.

Yeah, that isn't cool. Just thought that fall damage from dismounting 70 or more feet in the air might be interesting. But as I said, probably not going to happen.

Friend of mine said he took fall damage from springer too jumping down from a high spot and dismounting when he landed with cannonball. Games clearly taking where player was and distance from where player landed and saying yo fall damage. I confirmed it myself went to lions arch and jumped as high as springer could off the glass roof  and did cannonball seen 5k damage it didnt lose my hp but its there. I then tried same thing with skyscale and died so its a new mount thing lol. Idk if my science will help anet but it was interesting test.

Edited by Kaenaydar.5631