Aurene Infusion

4 hours ago, dippy.8961 said:

Please tell me there's a super rare Aurene Infusion reward for the Dragon's End meta that no one has received yet.  If not, that should be fixed, cause like, I need that look all the time!  😄

Considering Aurene, you would definitively get Filtered Out from my field of view forevermore.
The Confetti, Chak Queen Bees and Phosphorescent Infusions are already bad as it is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Rendalmj.3152 said:

Then they can have my bank account. Im ready for aurene infusion. I want my character to look beautiful than others so people will be jealous

I got some bad news for you then. XD The vast majority of players don't even give a kitten what you look like. They're more worried about whether you're paying attention to THEIR fancy fashion. My advice is to just go for a look that YOU like, because a) you're the person who's going to be looking at it the most, and b) status and exclusivity comes and goes. What was prestigious and expensive today may not be tomorrow (Khan-Ur infusions are a good example. They went from being the rarest and most expensive infusion to being mid-tier at best). Trying to chase the "Look at me! I'm so rich!" pedestal is a never-ending dream that's ultimately unsatisfying.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Zaxares.5419 said:

I got some bad news for you then. XD The vast majority of players don't even give a kitten what you look like. They're more worried about whether you're paying attention to THEIR fancy fashion. My advice is to just go for a look that YOU like, because a) you're the person who's going to be looking at it the most, and b) status and exclusivity comes and goes. What was prestigious and expensive today may not be tomorrow (Khan-Ur infusions are a good example. They went from being the rarest and most expensive infusion to being mid-tier at best). Trying to chase the "Look at me! I'm so rich!" pedestal is a never-ending dream that's ultimately unsatisfying.

Exactly this.

1. If you are a Human Female ("META" (*barfs at the notion of META*)), you will get approached by lovers who wants to drag with you drenching you with prizes and gold and goodies;
2. If you are a Charr (saying this as a Charr Exclusive Player) or an Asura, you are ugly;
3. If you are a Sylvari, you cannot be trusted;
And...
4. If you are a Human Male or a Norn, then you are a drunk nobody.

In the eyes of 95% of the playerbase who only plays as #1.

Edited by KurokouNekoki.7891
  • Confused 1

well i don't care, ............... i just imagine the crew that complain every week about the game have too shiny effects will start a 3rd world war.... the commander become a living sun with that effect.

EDIT: i have a better idea.

what about make a super-rare legendary food/utility that give all that effects + all that op buffs for some time?

i dont remind if is LineAge that have something like this, but is a weapon, a super-rare drop, near unique loot that over-buff the owner for some-time, his name pop-up in all servers.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/7/2022 at 10:28 PM, KurokouNekoki.7891 said:

Considering Aurene, you would definitively get Filtered Out from my field of view forevermore.
The Confetti, Chak Queen Bees and Phosphorescent Infusions are already bad as it is.

I'm okay with that.  I want to see Me as an actual dragon champion, infused with Aurene's magic, I don't care if anyone else sees it.  🙂

• Like 1