nerf the boonblob

Corabelle.3254

17 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

scourge is fine, the 10 target (atm its 2 btw) is just absolutely not necessary i guess. it would be far stronger with a 10 cap, but that's not directly necessary i feel

scourge isn't bad but it needs to be way stronger in this meta. necroes are the things that kill frontline and frontline is too strong in this meta.

u just want more pirateship i guess. old bubble was better, yes and not only hammer, but all coefficients should be as they have been in 2019... not only buffing certain stuff, that'd be just create more problems. the coeff nerfs was a huge mistake that only a full revert of it can fix

yes revert all the coefficient nerfs and if this means more pirateship then so be it at least people will actually die to the range bomb and not get insta rezzed by rez utility

but the rest is just random stuff.  nerfing cleanses and removing minstrel would just lead to replacements and is overall more harming groupmovement than anything else. rez stuff is far from broken overall

the point of this is to make everyone squishier across the board. if you get cc'd it should stick longer. if you die far from tag you should be dead and not get rezzed instantly by rez utility. rez utility is the most unskilled thing in this gamemode.

• Confused 4

15 hours ago, Famine.7915 said:

I agree on rezzing. Get rid of the instant rezzing or just get rid of downstate. I mean, they got rid of instant stomps yeah?...

Long fights where people support each other and have an intense back and forth turn into one pushes where the larger forces just need to instantly kill a few and then exponentially steamroll without a care in the world. 

To get more fights. 

We know what we want, dont we.

• Confused 2

Man have to say, tonight jq vs bg vs cd was some really great fighting in the longest while. What was so great you ask? it didn't involve any of the super boon ball groups! it was all the mid sized guilds with pugs with a lot of chaotic back and forth and flanking on bgbl bay midfield and in smc. Shout out to Tkx for the fights!

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Man have to say, tonight jq vs bg vs cd was some really great fighting in the longest while. What was so great you ask? it didn't involve any of the super boon ball groups! it was all the mid sized guilds with pugs with a lot of chaotic back and forth and flanking on bgbl bay midfield and in smc. Shout out to Tkx for the fights!

im reading that comment a bit with envy.......

I love when those kind of fights happen, groups might get stack once in a while when theres some enemy group union on staking at some keep etc but that's when tactics enter in distributing manpower, sometimes one group m8 even go support other map to make pressure in that map stressing a bit the tags.

What i have seen and experienced for quite many years is one side having many groups vs empty or my side ktrain empty map most time(wich is far less than the other way but still lame gameplay has hell).

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Sad 1

I mentioned it in another post, but to fix that make squad size 30 ppl. With 30 you can still go with meta but non meta groups can fight, and going full map together 2 squads of  30 ppl... its harder to organize than having only 1. And if the team going with 2separate squads do it well it will have more advantage making the zerg fights less "the way to go"

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nymthalas.4019 said:

I mentioned it in another post, but to fix that make squad size 30 ppl. With 30 you can still go with meta but non meta groups can fight, and going full map together 2 squads of  30 ppl... its harder to organize than having only 1. And if the team going with 2separate squads do it well it will have more advantage making the zerg fights less "the way to go"

It wont change much. Same as having several guilds on a map that still all somehow handhold together. Its a player mentality. The only server on EU ive seen trying something different some years back was JS ( Jade Sea ). They were mostly spreading out with smaller groups on a map instead of relying on a 50 man blob. They took more as we could defend. But i think after a while they got bored of trying because the only fights they could have was facing a 50 man blob. It should come from both sides. I just personally dont see the appeal anymore in running 50v50v50. Theres no skill involved nothing,after an hour im already bored to tears.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Day 2

It's gone back to being beeeeeeep bad. BG blobbing everyone down as if they're a t1 server., shocking.

Oh well.

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Caedmon.6798 said:

It wont change much. Same as having several guilds on a map that still all somehow handhold together. Its a player mentality. The only server on EU ive seen trying something different some years back was JS ( Jade Sea ). They were mostly spreading out with smaller groups on a map instead of relying on a 50 man blob. They took more as we could defend. But i think after a while they got bored of trying because the only fights they could have was facing a 50 man blob. It should come from both sides. I just personally dont see the appeal anymore in running 50v50v50. Theres no skill involved nothing,after an hour im already bored to tears.

That's because the game mode encourages 50 man blobs and punishes smaller groups.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Caedmon.6798 said:

It gets more tricky when there is 2 squads fighting together , so if per map you could make 2 full squads... if some server/alliance wants to go all in with W one server uses 1 squad to make the other 2 loose time while the other squad takes everything, at some point one of the all in squads should have to go and fight the other squad.

• Sad 1

On 4/24/2022 at 9:04 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

Day 2

It's gone back to being beeeeeeep bad. BG blobbing everyone down as if they're a t1 server., shocking.

Oh well.

Day 4

Dear Diary,

I don't know what happened to day 3....

CD and BG blob sitting in a blob tree, blob k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

Why aren't these blobs servers in t1 where they belong?

Oh right tanking for no challenge and ez bags.

😏

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 6:49 PM, Nakre.4269 said:

every fight is incredibly boring it's like the pirateship meta if the pirateship shot waterballoons at eachother. every driver on NA does the same thing walk up pull kill like one or two people and reset until the pull is back up 

do some (not all) of the following

- revert shade back to 10 target and give it it's damage back

- revert rev hammer nerfs

- revert meteor shower nerfs

- delete minstrel

- delete all rez utility

- make winds not trash again it was honestly fine when it was stationary and stripped all incoming boons

- nerf cleanses

the problem isnt necessarily the game as it is the players that are scared to actually fight. The players created the pirateship meta not anet. Anet provided the opportunity but the players themselves being intimidated by fighting created the carry me boon ball pirateship meta. I mean being scared of anything in a game is ridiculous but to let it destroy the very game one enjoys is downright .....................

• Like 1