Skill Lag

Novahh.7426

1 hour ago, saviorsvanguard.9170 said:

Maybe the groups who are using 10+ "Rise!" reapers ought to take a second the think maybe theyre the one's creating lag when it's already 50v50v50 and they make an extra 150 minions on top of everything else 😮

Honestly if that's reason enough for Anet to drill the build into the ground that's good enough for me. (Sort of like when they destroyed that Perma Stealth trapper build for thief because someone soloed a Raid boss.)

14 hours ago, YTKafka.4681 said:

Honestly if that's reason enough for Anet to drill the build into the ground that's good enough for me. (Sort of like when they destroyed that Perma Stealth trapper build for thief because someone soloed a Raid boss.)

Wait…. I know you aren’t new here…. How often have we seen Anet take action because of lag in WvW?  

I can count on one hand.  

• Like 1

I have a theory regarding this type of lag. 

here goes: I play during NA prime time when I can = Less Lag, there are time when I do lag, but I can still control my character, knows I am rubber - banding. etc. it's not a severe lag like during OCX prime time.

I also play during Sea/OCX prime when I can, 99.5% sure I will lag when we have 2-3 squads fighting.  The lag is so terrible that sometime I leave my game on purposely and then I will come back to my my dead corpse somewhere that my squad was at, 5-10 minutes ago. 

So my theory is when I am playing along side a lot of players near my locale, I lag more because we all using the "same route" to get to arena net's server.  make sense? 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1