Accurate Daily Active User Count?

rexi.1349

I don't get this K-Mart/Target comarison, never heard of that or seen it. I live in Europe. Regarding the topic: I played a lot and made three legendaries between EoD release and about 1-2 months ago. WvW suddenly felt completely empty but usually all the big metas were full to mostly any given time I logged in (usually afternoon and evening). Got it worse since summer? My theorey as GW2 players are older and more casual they are doing stuff with relatives, holidays, vacation, other games etc. At least that's what I do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aselia.1325 said:

How do you know that?

I don't, i stated before saying this that it was my guess. Also all you have to do is see how many people are angry / posting that they are leaving on forums. It's never been worse. So yes i don't know for sure, but like i said it's my guess based on the feedback i can see. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to link information like that together. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Kikokuma.9405 said:

I don't, i stated before saying this that it was my guess. Also all you have to do is see how many people are angry / posting that they are leaving on forums. It's never been worse. So yes i don't know for sure, but like i said it's my guess based on the feedback i can see. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to link information like that together. 

Fair enough! To be honest, I've seen people say they'll quit quite often even years ago, so maybe I've become desensitized. Given the recent kittenshow, I don't blame them.

People have been saying this game is dead since before release. FFXIV is a dead game. WoW is a dead game. Rift is a dead game. SWTOR is a dead game. Destiny is a dead game. Diablo 4 is a dead game. I have just as much credibility as anyone else who says a game is dead. Now understand that it is meaningless to say a game is dead. Finally, learn to ignore people that say a game is dead and just enjoy the games you play, because kitten what anyone else thinks. Stop caring about what others think. Opinions are 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% useless. Mine is the only one that matters.

Edited by Zera Allimatti.2541
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zera Allimatti.2541 said:

People have been saying this game is dead since before release. FFXIV is a dead game. WoW is a dead game. Rift is a dead game. SWTOR is a dead game. Destiny is a dead game. Diablo 4 is a dead game. I have just as much credibility as anyone else who says a game is dead. Now understand that it is meaningless to say a game is dead. Finally, learn to ignore people that say a game is dead and just enjoy the games you play, because kitten what anyone else thinks. Stop caring about what others think. Opinions are 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% useless. Mine is the only one that matters.

Huh, I had to google it. Totally didn’t realize Rift was still going.

• Sad 1