Anet we need to talk about rewards in Eod

6 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Hm , if they don't allow people to sell CM strikes  , i don't have problem with that .

(aren't the do once Harvest Moon achiv + others, create problem ?)

Where have they said you are not allowed to sell strike CMs?

Edit

Pretty sure you can 9 man the cm and sell the last spot no problem.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Confused 1

While I don't do endgame metas or cm's I do feel that rewards are a bit lacking. New weapons or armor or even new mounts that don't need to be anything special or be used for anything other than getting from point A to B would be nice. I'm definitely not a fan of the million+1 skins they have out there but that's just my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Please fix the strike cm rewards. They're actually worse than raids and raid rewards are already bad.  Nobody is going to bother learning the cm if all they get are 1 gold and 1  fricking rare. Please, at least make the rewards better than t4 dailies.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I doubt it would happen but if someone from the anet team could respond to this it would at least make me feel like it being looked in to and not just a "who cares if the gem store is making moneyyyyy"

From 

a almost 10 year vet that has easily spend over 1k on this game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

It's just as barren of rewards as the actual game, though.

It is, isn't it? 

I cannot remember the last time I kept any loot that dropped, and I do not care about salvaging/selling because there is nothing to buy (other than some shared inventory slots).  The loot has never been very good, but that does not bother me - I am just here for the monster bashing anyway. 😎

Rewards on all EOD maps need a boost. I believe that if the rewards in case of failure in the DE meta were better, there wouldn't be so many complaints.

I won't even talk about the new strike CM, this is a real joke. I don't need more LI today, so I'll just ignore the content and do the normal weekly strikes.