Cheese Vindicator build (win by not dying)

hypehype.9047

1 hour ago, BALONEYPWNY.9258 said:

TBF, anyone who has been following Anet's development habits and has an IQ above a potted plant should have seen that coming.😉

The gap will only widen with the summer balance patch.

Rude of you to exclude majority of forum users...

Bit offtopic but i still honestly do not understand how someone can still defend the 'damage split' mechanic in rev sword 2,3 and 4. Nothing in the game works like this drastically reducing single target damage cuz of more than one target in range.

Literally anyone can check up wiki and compare wb and rev offhand sword. And if it dont provide wtf moment to them idk what will at this point. If i started playing again i would roll guard (meta since 2012 in all gamemodes), necro or ranger and never look back at this joke called rev. Devs have no idea what to do with this class and it been rather clear since Roy left

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Jthug.9506 said:

Actually with stamina sigils you can get away with some absolutely ridiculous 1-X action provided that you are tagging enemies that your squad is mopping up behind you while you distract the enemy Zerg.

It's not 1vX when your own zerg is next to you.

Edited by nosleepdemon.1368
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jthug.9506 said:

Next to is a relative term. But yeah fair enough. Besides it’s not like you are going to hurt anyone, but you can bait out a lot of burst and put enemy skills on cooldown.

Would be neat if that dodge could knock down and eat stability stacks, that'd make a bunny hop type build a pretty good zerg diver.

25 minutes ago, Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

Red one is also an evade

edit:  I take that back.  When did that get removed!?

I don't know what 'red one' is (my 'red one' is the gap closer). I assume you're talking about the stunbreak though? It looks like it's a daze on stunbreak now.

• Thanks 1