Turtle Egg

So I decided to go for my siege turtle and the wiki says either do the Meta,wich I did -or- purchase from the peddler...exept I did not get it from the Meta and the peddler does not have it either.Is this a bug? Since wiki also states the peddler should sell elite spec items wich he also does not. I completed the story and did the Meta succesfully,so what am I doing wrong here? 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Vindaloovia.6543 said:

So I decided to go for my siege turtle and the wiki says either do the Meta,wich I did -or- purchase from the peddler...exept I did not get it from the Meta and the peddler does not have it either.Is this a bug? Since wiki also states the peddler should sell elite spec items wich he also does not. I completed the story and did the Meta succesfully,so what am I doing wrong here? 

You don't get any physical "egg", it just unlocks the collection.

Open achievements tab and type in "stomping" in the search bar.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Oh god is the turtle as bad as the Skyscale was?

The steps needed are a lot less needed and many of the required things (like the fish needed to trade in for turtle food) can be purchased from the Trading Post.

The requirement of beating a Strike Mission is a low point for some people though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

Oh god is the turtle as bad as the Skyscale was?

No, I enjoyed the skyscale but I get that a lot of people aren't fond of the work involved.  The turtle you can get easily, but you do need to be willing to do the strike mission for.  There have been friendly groups working on it for turtles, just watch a video first to see the mechanics and relax and stay alive lol.

• Like 1

That is a very massive "it depends".

If you happen to get the egg with a successful DE it is not too bad. If you try to grind the writs for it ... ugh.

Similar to skyscale there are things that needs to be purchased for a total of 32g.

Similar to skyscale there are things to gather if you don't already have them but in this case you can also buy them(carrots, kale, lettuce, strawberries).

Unlike skyscale it seems to require more group events one of which requires awareness of its mechanics since it is not a standard "hit things until they are dead".

It only has 3 steps and no time gating except for the fact that the events run on a schedule.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

No, I enjoyed the skyscale but I get that a lot of people aren't fond of the work involved.  The turtle you can get easily, but you do need to be willing to do the strike mission for.  There have been friendly groups working on it for turtles, just watch a video first to see the mechanics and relax and stay alive lol.

Now i see why so many people haven't got it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I do strike occasionally with a group of friends in a very casual manner, I am in no way good at them.  That said I have completed the strike needed for the turtle collection on both my accounts with PUGS.  No real issues in either case.  Both groups were full of people who do not do strikes/had never done that strike, and both groups had to reset one time.  But one reset was all it took, it gave everyone the opportunity to see what was going on, and then things went smoothly.

• Like 1