Any Legendary-rank streamers?

Hi there!

One of the best players right now, I can think of, is Boyce.

He mostly plays Untamed because he has been mostly enjoying this spec but plays everything! Pop by and ask him some questions, he'd love to help out!

There's also Naru who loves to help out and tends to play things like Willbender as of late.

Edited by Vinny.7260

Thanks for the responses so far!

I played all the classes, because I found it was necessary to do so to fill gaps in the team (I made it a goal to solo-queue to Legendary each season).  I personally enjoy the roamer role the most, which back then (HOT-era) meant mes/thief/rev, but I'm not wedded to any particular class. 

And I totally get that sPVP is probably in a bad place.  I don't think it was ever in a good place.  It doesn't even look like there are any new maps since I last played 8-some years ago, which (if true) blows my mind.  But that's fine - I'm coming in with appropriately low expectations =).

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, anjo.6143 said:

What class? 

Also, i do not recommend you play, spvp is in a bad place atm, really forgotten 

>New/returning player has interest in pvp.

>You tell him not to play pvp because its in a bad place from lack of players

>Pvp stays in a bad place because of no new players

This community sure loves to shoot itself in the foot and complain about it later

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ResJudicator.7916 said:

It doesn't even look like there are any new maps since I last played 8-some years ago, which (if true) blows my mind.  But that's fine - I'm coming in with appropriately low expectations =).

We tend to get 2-3 maps per xpac, although none for EoD so far and the last one we got was like 3-4 years ago.

1 hour ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

>New/returning player has interest in pvp.

>You tell him not to play pvp because its in a bad place from lack of players

>Pvp stays in a bad place because of no new players

This community sure loves to shoot itself in the foot and complain about it later

Who said pvp is in a bad place because of no new players? 

What are u trying achieve being deliberately not smart and adding words to prove a non-existent point? 

The company doesn't care about this mode, Im trying to make a person think twice on invest their time on a no-future thing. 

I wish someone said that to me when I lost some time time) while ago. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Vinny.7260 said:

Hi there!

One of the best players right now, I can think of, is Boyce.

He mostly plays Untamed because he has been mostly enjoying this spec but plays everything! Pop by and ask him some questions, he'd love to help out!

There's also Naru who loves to help out and tends to play things like Willbender as of late.

They are living legends and heroes if you want to learn the game watch their streaming, join community.

2 hours ago, ResJudicator.7916 said:

It doesn't even look like there are any new maps since I last played 8-some years ago, which (if true) blows my mind.  But that's fine - I'm coming in with appropriately low expectations =).

there have been some big improvements, if you're coming in with really low expectations you might be surprised. pvp could always be better tho.